18 april (point form update)

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Just puttng d update in point form.
1. Ammaji tels yashpal to put off main fuse but all ppl lights candles n decides to protest against amma.
2.dia views janvi frm window wid candle which makes janvi feel happy as dia is also with her.In hall avtar has calld al the sangwan family to ask to take janvi as it wil harm them only Means he has calked them to make them feel janvi is al bhuki pyasi n dia too n so gve shelter to janvi in kn.But jogendar gets irritatd n reminds avtar of all dat happend in past dat he(avtar) killd his dad.
4. In d room chanda warns avtar not to go against ammaji as she does all for good. N she talks all rubbish abt her son n asks avtar why he is upset avtar tells her dat he s upset dat she nevr undrstood him.
5.ragini in her room watchs janvis news on tv n tels aditya dat his family is dramatic n she likes drama.
6.amaji is called by agent who took hr in rajaneeti n tels to take janvi as more ppl support janvi n say sorry for disturbing ammaji at night.ammaji tells him dat she is not intrestd in rajneeti n he should interfer in her family matter. For wich he says our team is not against her vichar but people dont understands it. Ammaji tells jogendar dat wah muje sikhane/salah den phone kiya.
precap-amaji cums out of gate wid talwar upto janvi n al ppl look al dis n dia is lieng on floor wipng , janvi is al terrified at sight of talwar ammaji is shwd puttng talwar on janvi n al r like to cum to help her.
Edited by Padmpriya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊.. can not understand some of abbreviations though..😉
Zebi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dont understand what you have written here:

2.dia views janvi frm window wid candle.in hall avtar has calld al to ask tn take janvi as it wil harm them only.but jogendar gets irritatd n reminds avpar of al dat happend in past dat he killd his dad.
tvbuff211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wrote earlier that anyone giving written updates should write clearly and not in slang or abbreviations. Not everyone knows what those shortened words stand for.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Hi frndz was little busy so had put it in POINT form. Now i hav editd some points so u can view it.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updeat and I think, it's okay how you wrote it, if you hadn't much time 😉
Did I ever mention, how much I like those people. who are supporting Jhanvi? They are great, with their ideas of giving a proper answer to Ammaji 👍🏼
Aww, how ling will Jhanvi be able to keep this up, I wonder... But liked it, when Dia visited her through the window, was so sweet! 😍
Chanda was... stupid Chanda, huh? I can't understand, why she's talking so bad about Jhanvi 🤢 Jhanvi's the daughter of RaSia and she should keep in her mind, that firstly, if it wasn't for Sia, she would live like a servant in this household and secondly, if it wasn't for Raghav, her "laadla betha" would be dead by now (referring to the scene, when BP let Rajveer fall from the balcony and Raghav caught him in time) How a=ungreatful can one human being be?
Today's epi seems to be interesting 😆 I think, Ammaji will give in now... Ammaji will put the talwar into the floor and won't try to hit Jhanvi with it, I'm pretty sure about that 👍🏼 By the way, was Dia sitting out by Jhanvi? Was confused... or was she in her romm?
Padmpriya thumbnail
I thnk she was shown sittng outside gate but not with janvi n was cryng i suppose.