Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
congo niki!!!! sorry i'm late, was held up with some work......... 😳 anyways have a wonderful week!!! 😃 thanx yaar...nd plz dn't be sorry welcome
now its my chance to grill you-oh great...🥱😆 😃

what is your fave type of music? um idk...depends on my mood but i really like sad songs even i love sad songs!
what do you like to do during your free time? again depends onmy mood....i mostly come on IF, or draw or read, or just watch movies
what is it that makes you love life? my friends and family and you (my friend) of course awww!! thank you!!! 😳😃
what is your ambition?to be a doctor

(sorry, i could ask only a few questions, because i think EAREYE has asked everything!! 😉 but nice job EAREYE!!! i liked it! i knw yaar pinky askes alot of Q's but i still love her 😃😃

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sorry i am late guys!!!!!!

BTW, a hoge congrats Nitika!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Some imaginary qns for u niki! 1.Wat wud u do if u had wings?2. Wat wud u do if u wer a bird?3. Wat wud you do (3 things) if u wer cv of naidl?
4. Wat wud b ur next step if u wer janvi?
5. Wat wud b ur next step if u wer typical ammaji? (ans can b negative).
6. Wat wud u hv done if u wer karan aftr knwing truth of santosh? Ok ans all this truthfuly!!! N tel me how u felt!!
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congo niki!!!! sorry i'm late, was held up with some work......... 😳 anyways have a wonderful week!!! 😃 thanx yaar...nd plz dn't be sorry welcome
now its my chance to grill you-oh great...🥱😆 😃

what is your fave type of music? um idk...depends on my mood but i really like sad songs even i love sad songs! really awesum...i m like obssesed with them
what do you like to do during your free time? again depends onmy mood....i mostly come on IF, or draw or read, or just watch movies
what is it that makes you love life? my friends and family and you (my friend) of course awww!! thank you!!! 😳😃ur welcum
what is your ambition?to be a doctor

(sorry, i could ask only a few questions, because i think EAREYE has asked everything!! 😉 but nice job EAREYE!!! i liked it! i knw yaar pinky askes alot of Q's but i still love her 😃😃

Edited by mjht_one - 13 years ago
mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight007

sorry i am late guys!!!!!!

BTW, a hoge congrats Nitika!!!!!! 👏

thank u nd plz dn't be sorry
mjht_one thumbnail
Some imaginary qns for u niki!
1.Wat wud u do if u had wings? i would fly 😆i would go to india or europe anytime i want to...i will even fly nd come and meet u
2. Wat wud u do if u wer a bird?i wld fly...of course and become aditiya aka raghav's bird pet
3. Wat wud you do (3 things) if u wer cv of naidl?
- get karan's lovestrory started and also jhanvis
-i wld get santosh to slap chanda and remind her of the past
-i wld bring rasia bak
4. Wat wud b ur next step if u wer janvi?to stand up for anything wrong in the KN
5. Wat wud b ur next step if u wer typical ammaji? (ans can b negative).plotting against hw to break jhanvi and diya bond
6. Wat wud u hv done if u wer karan aftr knwing truth of santosh? Ok ans all this truthfuly!!! N tel me how u felt!!
this is wen karan only finds out that his mother slept with her lover
well first i would have cried and probably dne a bit of yelling
and break soomething made of glass so his hand wld be bleeding
i wld also be angry at santoah and probably wonder y i was born

this is wen he finds out that raghav was meant to sleep with santosh
i wld go all angry at jogi and yell at him and ammaji
and then as a good son i wld take santosh away from KN