Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Uhmm! I reachd late here!congo niki dear!thanx dear
Nw get startd its time fr u to solve my qns-
1.do u like playng in rain wat u lik most abt it? yes i just love the rain i love the smell of the rain the most it just fun
2.wats ur opinion abt life? Do u thnk its nice or boring?live is filled with all the spices its spicy sometimes and sweet at others,,,,life is all the emotions in the world....
3.wat u like or hate in me? N even in naidl? there is nothing to hate abt u and i love hw friendly u r
in naidl i love hw the shw is based on true stuff but hate hw sometimes the evil wins over the good
4. Do u becum frnd easily or it takes time?i become friendly pretty easily
5. Wich place wud u like to go? i wld love to go to europe
6. If u were gvn a boon to change sumthng in world wat wud it b? i wld change terrorism
7. Wich places hv u visitd til nw?i have visited, dubai kinda i guess nd variuos places in india and australia, i have visited malaysia
For each correct ans u get 1mks!! So qn papr is of 7mks. Ha ha! Wandrng! For wrong ans u also get 1mk ! Ha ha u r my frnd na yaar!socha pyare dost ko chod dete hai! Dar jayoge! How can i c u losng mks? But nw try out?๐Ÿคฃu r the bestest friends anyone can ever have yaar......thanku ki thume mujh pe daaya kari thanku...love u sweetheart
mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Hey Nikz! Congragulations๐Ÿค—

Btw, who was the MOTW#2๐Ÿ˜•

Will find out๐Ÿ˜›

thanx harya padma was the motw#2
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats Nikz!

Would love to grill but so busy and being so inactive!

The Forum seems a lot more active!
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Oh, Nikz, totally forgot to congrate you, sorry!

Congratulations for being this week's laado! ๐Ÿค—

Don't know, what I could ask you, as the others have already asked everything I could think of ๐Ÿ˜† Ah, but I would like to say: You said, you want to go to Europe once, for holiday's. If you ever land up in Germany, don't forget to visit me ๐Ÿ˜›
mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Congrats Nikz!

Would love to grill but so busy and being so inactive!

The Forum seems a lot more active!

thanx yaar...i miss u alot
mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Oh, Nikz, totally forgot to congrate you, sorry!

Congratulations for being this week's laado! ๐Ÿค—

Don't know, what I could ask you, as the others have already asked everything I could think of ๐Ÿ˜† Ah, but I would like to say: You said, you want to go to Europe once, for holiday's. If you ever land up in Germany, don't forget to visit me ๐Ÿ˜›

thanx nori......nd yaar dn't be sorry............friendship no sorry yaar
if i ever come to europe i will defenatly tell u and come nd visit u for sure๐Ÿ˜†
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congo niki!!!! sorry i'm late, was held up with some work......... ๐Ÿ˜ณ anyways have a wonderful week!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
now its my chance to grill you-

what is your fave type of music?
what do you like to do during your free time?
what is it that makes you love life?
what is your ambition?

(sorry, i could ask only a few questions, because i think EAREYE has asked everything!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ but nice job EAREYE!!! i liked it!
Edited by abbyluvscid - 13 years ago
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi niki! Wats ur fav subject n why? Wats dat u find most funny in dis soap? N in world? Wat u like abt u?wat u like to do in ur holidays? Wat makes u angry? Wat or who makes u smile back?
mjht_one thumbnail
congo niki!!!! sorry i'm late, was held up with some work......... ๐Ÿ˜ณ anyways have a wonderful week!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ thanx yaar...nd plz dn't be sorry
now its my chance to grill you-oh great...๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†

what is your fave type of music? um idk...depends on my mood but i really like sad songs
what do you like to do during your free time? again depends onmy mood....i mostly come on IF, or draw or read, or just watch movies
what is it that makes you love life? my friends and family and you (my friend) of course
what is your ambition?to be a doctor

(sorry, i could ask only a few questions, because i think EAREYE has asked everything!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ but nice job EAREYE!!! i liked it! i knw yaar pinky askes alot of Q's but i still love her
mjht_one thumbnail
Hi niki! Hi๐Ÿค—
Wats ur fav subject n why?my fav subject has to be maths or art caus ei m good at them and me nd my friends have alot of fun in these 2 classes
Wats dat u find most funny in dis soap? i guess gajendar's english๐Ÿ˜†
N in world?i find the jks that i share with my friends and family the most funni thing in this world
Wat u like abt u?i like my fashion skills
wat u like to do in ur holidays?sleeping in and and going to different places like new zealand
Wat makes u angry? a lot of stuff
Wat or who makes u smile back?u make me smile๐Ÿ˜ƒ