aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know it is too late to ask this question. But, can't help it I was having exams and couldn't get time to post in this forum.

So, the question is if DIA witnessed the whole incident in which RAJVIR killed KAJAL from the star to end then, why she didn't go to help or shout for help for the sake of KAJAL. That is really very weird I don't understand what director wants to say she should have acted at the right moment. Then this would have prevented so much drama. RAJVIR wouldn't have to be in jail.

I don't think she has done justice to either of them. It is very obvious in reality that male if their ego is hurt get out of control it is very necessary to tackle them at that right moment, then this wouldn't occur. The greatest tragedy is she could have prevented this whole bad incident. Don't you think she is as responsible as RAJVIR.

What do you people think, comment. And please if anyone can really give the explanation of this question it will be much better.
Edited by anonymous4444 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry, but I can't agree to this. I don't think, that Dia is as responsible for Kajal's death as Rajveer is.
I understand, what is bothering you and why you think that way. But then again I guess, you didn't get Dia's character very well. She is a frightened girl, which was raised like that: Never open her mouth. Someone else in her situation might have helped Kajal, that's true, but Dia couldn't help her. In this very moment, as we saw, she was really terrifyed; you could say paralysed. In such a state, people can't even think properly, let alone to go b/w those two and save Kajal. It isn't possible.
On the other hand; what would it have done, if Dia would've tried to help Kajal? We know Rajveer very well, he wouldn't have let himself bein stopped by his shy sister and besides that, Rajveer wasn't alone, his two friends were there also. Dia's interference would've only caused more drama, as she could've been injured as well. I'm totally sure, even if she had interfered, there wouldn't have been anything she might have done.
What happened was only and only Rajveer fault. Even if his ego was hurt, this doesn't justify his actions, no way. I know, he didn't want to kill Kajal, but he did it and didn't even feel sorry for that, therefore 3 years in jail are too less for this murderer. And if one wants to give the fault to someone else besides Rajveer too, thatn it would be Ammaji and Chanda, as they have spoiled this guy too much. If Chanda would have done her duty as a mother properly, no one would have had to face this day. If she once would've punished him for his faults, he wouldn't have ever dared to behave like this with girls.
That's my opinion 😊
phadukaran thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup, i disagree, dia is surely shy and reserved person. Her killing a cockroach is not a possibility, then raising her voice or helping kajal is not an option. what dia did after the whole scenario is a total shock to everyone.