Padmpriya thumbnail

<font color="#993399" size="4">The <font size="3">starts wid d crowd not allowing adityas car to enter d house n wen dey land inside d house, ragini takes ammaji n familys ashirwad!!! but aditya is inside d car wondering all dat happend!! gajender calls him out n he too takes ashirwad!!! n den aditys n ragini looks at each other by making faces!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜²inside d house ammaji n co. r viewing tv n joginder is talking wid someone on phone telling him dat because of dat chori dey r losing izzat or something!!!!!

<font color="#9933ff">wen he keeps d reciver santosh bhabi brings cup of teafor him n he is all angry n tells her that now 2day she has been givig her tea only werever he is going n dat she wants to kill him may b wid tea!!! santosh is just frightend n ammaji signals her to go in!!! den all ammaji n co r watchng news where it is shown in how a big house such like dat of jogi baba d girl is not taken in d house even though girl has becum weak by not eating anything!! n many ppl frm crowd express their views against ammaji jogi baba n co n tells how dis ppl still eat food n rest wen javan chori is outside not eating anythng!!!! chanda n santosh r even watchng this inside theitr room n chanda is furious n puts off tv n tells no one is botherd of her child!!</font>

<font color="#ff0000">santosh is bringing eatables out of dias room as she is not eating. just then karan ums n tries to assure dia to eat n he s wid her n she wud become weak but dia tells him she wudnot as janvi has not eaten...</font>

<font color="#00ccff">karan comes out wen all r resting wid his face coverd . alak chand picks up his stick to b on safer side n tries to wake janvi who is very weak. karan comes near janvi n gives her paratas n tells her dat she s not alone whos starvng but dia has stoppd to eat!! janvi is little bit happy dat shes not alone in her fight but dia s der!!! n janvi tells him dat she cannot cheat othrs by eatng dat. </font>

<font color="#00ccff">precap- ammaji tells yashpal to cut the fuse but ppl wid janvi says dhum iska jawab pathar se denge....</font>
</font></font>
Edited by Padmpriya - 13 years ago

fiddu-b thumbnail
Thank you so so so so so so much padmapriya. ur such a saviour.. can you also give a short update of yesterday's episode?
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update. Was really waiting for one.
abbyluvscid thumbnail
thank you so much!!
the episode was very good..... but i hated Chanda's expression and what she said. She knows it very well that her son has committed a crime. But, this is not Veerpur!! This is Delhi and her son is not gonna be freed, only because he's Ammaji's laadla. Wish someone could put some sense in her mind.

Jhanvi-Karan Bhaiya scene was just too awwww!! i loved it!! i loved it even more when Jhanvi came to know about how Dia is protesting inside the house!! I wonder till when will Ammaji be so heartless! Raghav was her fave beta, Amba was also liked by her, then what is the hitch in accepting Jhanvi??

Jogi: how dare he shout at Santosh like that?? Santosh could have poured the tea on his head the moment he scolded her πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (just letting my imagination run wild πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )

Gajj: doesn't he have any other work other than drinking tea or saying Wah bhai wah??? i'm just sick of his wah bhai wah!!

Ragini-Adi track: wonder how long will this go on........ they don't take note of the family affairs, they are busy with their fights! Adi and Ragini are not going to support ViDia i guess.

Jhanvi! she is already so weak with hunger! felt happy that there are so many people in Delhi t o support her..........

thanks once again!!
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this updeat, Padmpriya πŸ‘πŸΌ But wasn't this the 15th April's episode? I'm bit confused πŸ˜†
Anyways, the episode was quiet okay. And again, I had to watch Adi-Ragini bickering πŸ₯± I neither like Adi, nor Ragini, why do they get this much screen space?
Most annoying part was definately Chanda, again. What did she say? Her only son is roting in jail and no one cares for him? Well, Chanda-chachi I'l definately send you 'laddla' betha flowers and a card on which will be written: "Hope you enjoy your days in jail, Rajveer-ji. No where else you'll get such a good treatment and it's better in jail, than at home, as your father (Hitler) might try to kill you, don't you think so too?" 🀣
Really, this woman is just pathetic. Can't see her son's paap, but is all ready to defend him in front of the world, really. She should open her eyes, by now; if she would've done her duties as a mother properly, she wouldn't have to face this day πŸ˜’
Aww, Karan-Dia and Karan-Jhanvi scenes were so sweet 😍 How much he cares for those two, it's amazing! And Jhanvi was so right; he's really lovely-shovely 😍 And I'm glad, he decided to support ViDia by giving them his blessings 😳
But now, I'm afraid... How long will Jhanvi be able to take all this upon herself? But then again, it could be possible, that if she passes out because of her weak state and Dia sees that, that Dia might run out to help her and by doing so, give Chanda and Ammaji a proper answer... Okay, this is my imagination, but sounds good, doesn't it? πŸ˜†
Padmpriya thumbnail
Ya i saw it just nw n i made typng mistake. Thnx for remindng!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx a ton 4 d update PadmpriyaπŸ€—πŸ€—, actually i missed friday's epi πŸ˜•as i was quite busy wid my personal work till ystrdy πŸ˜•, so i was wondering abt d epi but den i found ur update here & all my queries vanished..gili gili hocus focus whoooshhhhhh!!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanx again!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abbyluvscid

thank you so much!!
the episode was very good..... but i hated Chanda's expression and what she said. She knows it very well that her son has committed a crime. But, this is not Veerpur!! This is Delhi and her son is not gonna be freed, only because he's Ammaji's laadla. Wish someone could put some sense in her mind.

Jhanvi-Karan Bhaiya scene was just too awwww!! i loved it!! i loved it even more when Jhanvi came to know about how Dia is protesting inside the house!! I wonder till when will Ammaji be so heartless! Raghav was her fave beta, Amba was also liked by her, then what is the hitch in accepting Jhanvi??

Jogi: how dare he shout at Santosh like that?? Santosh could have poured the tea on his head the moment he scolded her πŸ˜† (just letting my imagination run wild πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )

Gajj: doesn't he have any other work other than drinking tea or saying Wah bhai wah??? i'm just sick of his wah bhai wah!!

Ragini-Adi track: wonder how long will this go on........ they don't take note of the family affairs, they are busy with their fights! Adi and Ragini are not going to support ViDia i guess.

Jhanvi! she is already so weak with hunger! felt happy that there are so many people in Delhi t o support her..........

thanks once again!!

dear abbyluvscid, lets pray dat ur wild imagination (regarding Jogi) cums true sumday !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sreereddy thumbnail
Thanks alot for the update padma priya
abbyluvscid thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

dear abbyluvscid, lets pray dat ur wild imagination (regarding Jogi) cums true sumday !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

fingers crossed!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†