tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everybody, I've noticed that it's been about 2 weeks since Jhanvi's strike stated.But still the heartless Ammaji, made with a differnet type of dirt and built with a heart made of stone, still hasn't felt even a pang of sympathy for her grand-daughters. And yet the twins are focused on remaining stong. They both really are bringing up the time before the leap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ammaji is made of dirt and stones only. she has already lost her beta, bahu and now her beti. what's the hitch in accepting ViDia?? How long will Jhanvi be there outside, without eating anything, or how long can Dia protest?😡😡
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well right know the serial is so slow...
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hell knows, how long Ammaji can do this 😒 You know, I can't understand this woman. She says, that Raghav was her 'laadla' and obviously she loved Amba, on the other hand she doesn't accept Jhanvi as her granddaughter. Why? I know, she doesn't like girls and so on. But come on, Jhanvi is the daughter of her 'laadla' and raised by her beloved daughter; by not accepting her, she doesn't do injustice only to Jhanvi, but Raghav and Amba too. I remember, when Jhanvi first came to KN (before her protesting) and swore on the ashes of her mother, Ammaji said something like: Can't you give peace to my daughter, even after her death? to her. And that's exactly, what I want to ask Ammaji. Can't she give her daughter and son peace after their deaths by accepting their children? As it seems not...
Parampao ke saamna, mamte jaise jeese is aurat ke pas hai hi nahin 😡
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It seems that it may be too difficult for her to give peace to everybody..Dead or living...Either way she will be like a rock hard figure..They can't really ease her character becasue then the show would be all sparkles and flowers.So I guess this suspense is going to throw more questionable bombs towards us.
Edited by tasharose - 13 years ago
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just a song- i mina super sina, ding dong sing song , lazy girl lazy boy,girls go to college make some knwledge, boys r buddu made of laddu....! Just to mke u smile. Ya ammaji is realy pather dil women! No one knws wat her shatir dimag is upto! I just cant resist her nythng as she s nicely watchng dia n janvi!