Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi frnds!!!! yestdays epi was quite a mixture of differnt emotions!!!! wat was most boring but intresting???? ragini n adityas conversation !!!! how she pinchd him , it was realy great!!! he realy deserve it!!! wat was amazing??

d way mahila morcha delhi supportd janvi n helpd her!!! d way all elderly ppl stood by her!!! dia opening mouth infront of ammaji!!!

wat was most disgusting?????

chanda slaping dia!!!!!☺️

ammaji not acceptng janvi!!! do comment n let knw wat u ppl felt!!!!!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Nice idea! Wanted to open a similar thread myself, but I think I'll open next week one to discuss the episodes of the whole week πŸ˜† Therefore, thanks for opening one! πŸ˜‰

Truth to be said, I can't stand the Adi-Ragini scenes right now. They always go on my nerves, 'cause I want to know, what's happening in KN πŸ˜› Besides, the only thing, I somehow like about Ragini is, that she can answer Adi the way, he deserves. Apart from that, I don't like that girl and Adi-Ragini track is boring, for me πŸ˜’
Yeag, Dia finally opned her mouth in front of Ammaji, that was worth watching! Especially Ammaji's and Chanda's expressions πŸ‘ Seems like Dia's character is slowly developing.
And Chanda... How dare this woman to slap Dia? 😑 I hate her stupid attitude, especially this "maamte ko choot phonjaya... maa ko bhete se alak kiya etc..." crap. Dear Chanda, open your eyes and understand, that your beloved son is responsible for what happened to him and only he! Really, can't wait to see, how Jhanvi teach her a lesson or Dia raises her voice in front of her as well!
And Jhanvi, poor thing. Wonder how long she'll be able to sit out there w/o eating and drinking 😭 And the people, who are helping her, are so right... Ammaji ka dil patter se bi zyada patter hai. Is this her love for her daughter and son? To let their daughter suffer there? Am so waiting for the day, when she'll get, what she deserves!
By the way, I'm missing Avtar and especially Karan πŸ˜” Where are they?
496295 thumbnail
I cant stand Chanda....how can someone bring the term "ungrateful" to life like her!!!!!! 😑😑😑😑

Im glad that Dia is coming out of her shell....hope we see a new Sia in her...her and Jhanvi, the explosive mixture of a double Sia+Amba would surely be too much to handle for the brave Ammaji πŸ˜†
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for opening the thread......

Chanda is becoming incorrigible by the day. Her laadla son is a criminal, i wonder why even this bit of sense is not going inside her brain!

Now only i have true feelings for Dia........ I'm so proud of her!! ViDia make such a great pair!!!

How dare Chanda slap Dia? Where are Karan and Avtar when you need them the most???

Why the hell is Chanda supporting Ammaji?? Wish Dia could go out and sit with Jhanvi and protest!!

I'm tired of this Adi-Ragini track.... they just don't seem to take any interest in family affairs! Ragini..... I don't think she's going to support ViDia... she's just too busy with her own life!!

How come JD Chowdry doesn't even know what is happening outside KN when the whole of Delhi knows it?

Ragini didn't even bother to ask what was happening outside KN!!