vaiku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Chanda sux! she slapped diya! how dare she?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonikuri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She's forgotten everything Sia has done for her in the love of her son. She better realize soon that what she's doing is Wrong !!!!!!
tasharose thumbnail
I agree and I thought that Dia might even give her a powerful answer back like she finially did with Ammaji.I was sooooooooooooooo impressed by her decision and confrontation.😊I though to myself that this is the power of the -ia's.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i agree...this chanda has turned into a complete ammaji ki chamchi...like the female version of jogi baba😉everytime she says maa aur bete ko alag kar dia, maa ki mamta ko chot pahunchaayi blah blah i so so wish Dia could answer back to her...didnt her son do the same to kaajal and her mother??!!!😡😡
vaiku thumbnail
true ppl! b4 she seen injustice happening wid gunja........dint she go against her family and dint she speak the truth! abhi kya hua??? and her stupid son suxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! avtaar rules!
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!! Chanda is crossing her limits!!!

Maa ki mamta blah blah blah!! That's all she knows!

She is asking Dia if she forgot what all she did for Dia, but does she even remember, what all Sia did for her??? She's talking nonsense!! Someone please give her some sense!!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
chanda has actually lost her sense as it seems frm d storyline...she keeps on blabbering abt maa ka mamta but she doesnt knw dat a mother doesnt only shower love & protection on her children, she actually educates dem abt different aspects of lyf,abt ryt & wrong, justice & injustice, honesty & dishonesty & all othr things😊..dont knw wen she will realise d fact dat she's actually responsible 4 dat rajvir's notoriety🤢🤢 by spoiling him wid unnecessary luv & attention😲..her behavior gets on my nerves !!
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chanda is such an ungrateful, selfish and two-faced twit. 🤢

If it hadn't been for Sia, she would have been a naukrani while Ammaji kept marrying Avtaar off to random chamak challos in order to get a grandson.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
chanda has really crossed her limits..she's becuming d 2nd ammaji in d house😲😲 4 d 2 grls & d precap dat was showed 2day is quite alarming as she vows in front of avtar to make lives hell 4 dem.😲😲
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I now feel it was good that she didn't have a boy earlier. Otherwise she would be worse than Sunheri. How can someone show this much ingratitude? She said Ammaji does everything for good. So killing her two children was good? Marring her husband to someone else was good? Only Chanda can answer all these.