DOTW #2: Jhanvi's KN Entry

abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi everyone! i'm here with the DOTW! (this is my first time guys! please forgive me if i do any mistake!) I know its quite late... Sorry!😕

(My thanks to Hesperus because this is my first DOTW and i learnt it from her's how to do it!😳😃)

And the DOTW is

Jhanvi's KN entry

It is going to be very tough for Jhanvi to get into the house, but then she is RaSia's daughter, raised by Amba and has Ammaji ka khoon running in her veins!!! 😃😃She is very bold and can speak up for herself and Dia. We all know she is not going to give up, she has Avtar, Karan Bhaiya and Dia (finally!!!)😃 in the house to support her. 😃Santosh is quiet but, she can be of some help.

My questions are:

1.Will Jhanvi be accepted by the KN household?

2.Will Chanda ever change her attitude towards the twins?

3.Now that Karan Bhaiya is there with the twins, what major changes do you expect?

4.If Jhanvi manages to enter the house, will she be able to change the women of the house? (Santosh and Dia) Will they become bold??

5.Aditya literally knows nothing about what is happening in the family. Will there be a change now?

6.Will Alak Chand stay with Jhanvi and Dia to protect them according to the promise given to Amba?

7.Ammaji did have a bit of soft corner for Amba and loved Raghav so very much. But she is not accepting Jhanvi and Dia. What could be the reason? Is she not doing so only because of her sons and grandsons?

8.Will Jhanvi make everyone accept Karan?

And the answer I'm dying to know-

9.Will Jhanvi bring about a change in Ammaji and co's attitude?? (i know it'll be much later but couldn't restrain myself from posting this)😆😆

Edited by abbyluvscid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abbyluvscid

Hi everyone! i'm here with the DOTW! (this is my first time guys! please forgive me if i do any mistake!) I know its quite late.... Sorry!

(My thanks to Hesperus because this is my first DOTW and i learnt it from her's how to do it!)

And the DOTW is

Jhanvi's KN entry

It is going to be very tough for Jhanvi to get into the house, but then she is RaSia's daughter, raised by Amba and has Ammaji ka khoon running in her veins!!! She is very bold and can speak up for herself and Dia. We all know she is not going to give up, she has Avtar, Karan Bhaiya and Dia (finally!!!) in the house to support her. Santosh is quiet but, she can be of some help.

My questions are:

3.Now that Karan Bhaiya is there with the twins, what major changes do you expect?

4.If Jhanvi manages to enter the house, will she be able to change the women of the house? (Santosh and Dia) Will they become bold??

5.Aditya literally knows nothing about what is happening in the family. Will there be a change now?

6.Will Alak Chand stay with Jhanvi and Dia to protect them according to the promise given to Amba?

7.Ammaji did have a bit of soft corner for Amba and loved Raghav so very much. But she is not accepting Jhanvi and Dia. What could be the reason? Is she not doing so only because of her sons and grandsons?

9.Will Jhanvi bring about a change in Ammaji and co's attitude?? (i know it'll be much later but couldn't restrain myself from posting this)

One of the best DOTW I hav ever seen…its fab……hope u do more stuff like this

She will eventually be…..alot of ppl in KN have accepted her except ammaji, her 2 stupid sons, jogi baba, gajiendar nd chanda(who I hate rite nw)

She better…seriously her attitude is getting really annoying…I really want someone to remind her about the past, abt wat happended with her gajendar and gunjja, nd also wat sia has done for her….i just want some1 to remind her past..i really do

Well I expect no real changes actually, cause he was always there for jhyanvi nd diya before nd he is there for them nw as well

Hell Ya

Diya is already started getting bold….after jhanvi enters there will be a bit of drama,,,,well maybe more than a bit

But jhanvi will be like a whole new amba cross sia…which will be mindblowing

I dn't think so…he isn't that good of a brother he doesn't even stand up for diya…I think he will just be busy with his fight against ragini

Yep….he will keep his word for sure

I think there is a part of her who really wants to accept them but but I think she is doing this because of parampara,,,,,nd hw in old times every1 use to say girls are a burden nd stuff……

But if u think abt it there have been a lot of times ammaji could hav done some serous damages to diya or jhanvi but she didn't

Yes……………..except I think that when karan finally gets married his wife will try nd make jogi accept him

9.Will Jhanvi bring about a change in Ammaji and co's attitude?? (i know it'll be much later but couldn't restrain myself from posting this)

Later on in the shw she will

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello, dear! 😉
No need to thanks, I'm glad, I could help you with my DOTW and l like yours very much 🤗 Here are my answers:

Depends on the persons theirselves, I guess. Like, Santosh, Avtar and of course Karan will accept her surely. Maybe Adi too, as I think that Adi cares (a bit) for Dia, therefore he might accept Jhanvi as well. But for Ammaji and her two dogs I don't have any hopes so far and Chanda too. She's totally blind in her love for Rajveer, that she won't forgive Jhanvi for what she did (apart from that she'll totally ignore, that it was Rajveer's own fault 🤢) And Rajveer of course won't accept her, rather I think there'll be something like a cold war b/w those two.
Surely, one day she'll change her attitude and that'll be either the day, she remembers what RaSia did all for her, or the day, when she herself will see the true colors from her beloved son. I'm hoping for last one, she deserves it really.

Don't know exactly. What I'm expecting is for Karan to support ViDia in any possible way and do opnely something against his father's and Ammaji's injustice. The twins should continue their fight, of course, and show Ammaji that they actually are her own blood. The changes would be, that they get the women in this house their rights (like, Jhanvi should start with making them sit on the dining table with the men, as Amba once did (but she did it w/o men 😆))
Well, I think, she'll manage to make Dia bolder. Santosh, I have my doubts. I think, Santosh will one day get bolder and answer Joginder, but that'll be the mother inside her, who won't be able to see her son's pain anymore. And I'm waiting to see that day 😳

Well, right now Adi is going on my nerves and I hate it, when ever they show a scene w/ him or Ragini It's so boring right now and I'm not interested in Adi's character. The boy runs with closed eyes through the world, I don't have much hopes for him 🤢 Maybe in some time, but that's far away.

Of course, he'll stay w/ the twins. Especially for Jhanvi, as now after Amba's death Jhanvi is his responsibility 😆

I won't say a bit of soft corner, as I believe, that Ammaji deeply loved Amba, but never showed it that openly. The reason is actually clear, Ammaji doesn't like daughters, as she believes that only sons are for good use and so on... old way of thinking, you know. Her sons are just like her and grandsons... well, her own grandsons are useless (in my eyes) and I'm sure, the ones, who'll "make the parivaar's nam roshan" will be the twins and Karan and that'll be like a punch direktly in her face. I really hope, something like that happens, then she'll firstly see, that girls also can do a lot for her family and secondly see, that even though Karan isn't her blood, he does more for the family thatn Rajveer and Adi ever could do 😳

I think, we both share similar thoughts 😆 That's exactly, what I thought, that after seeing how Joginder and Ammaji treat Karan, although he's a guy, she'll try to do something against it. I mean, after all Karan is her fav brother 😳

9.Will Jhanvi bring about a change in Ammaji and co's attitude?? One day in the future, maybe but right now, I don't think so. 😆

abbyluvscid thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjht_one

One of the best DOTW I hav ever seen'its fab''hope u do more stuff like this

She will eventually be'..alot of ppl in KN have accepted her except ammaji, her 2 stupid sons, jogi baba, gajiendar nd chanda(who I hate rite nw)

She better'seriously her attitude is getting really annoying'I really want someone to remind her about the past, abt wat happended with her gajendar and gunjja, nd also wat sia has done for her'.i just want some1 to remind her past..i really do

Well I expect no real changes actually, cause he was always there for jhyanvi nd diya before nd he is there for them nw as well

Hell Ya

Diya is already started getting bold'.after jhanvi enters there will be a bit of drama,,,,well maybe more than a bit

But jhanvi will be like a whole new amba cross sia'which will be mindblowing

I dn't think so'he isn't that good of a brother he doesn't even stand up for diya'I think he will just be busy with his fight against ragini

Yep'.he will keep his word for sure

I think there is a part of her who really wants to accept them but but I think she is doing this because of parampara,,,,,nd hw in old times every1 use to say girls are a burden nd stuff''

But if u think abt it there have been a lot of times ammaji could hav done some serous damages to diya or jhanvi but she didn't

Yes'''''..except I think that when karan finally gets married his wife will try nd make jogi accept him

Later on in the shw she will

thanks a lot!! 😳😳😳 i hope to do more stuff like this, if you people like it😳😳 and thanks for the answers 😊😊
Edited by abbyluvscid - 13 years ago
abbyluvscid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Hello, dear! 😉

No need to thanks, I'm glad, I could help you with my DOTW and l like yours very much 🤗 Here are my answers:

Depends on the persons theirselves, I guess. Like, Santosh, Avtar and of course Karan will accept her surely. Maybe Adi too, as I think that Adi cares (a bit) for Dia, therefore he might accept Jhanvi as well. But for Ammaji and her two dogs I don't have any hopes so far and Chanda too. She's totally blind in her love for Rajveer, that she won't forgive Jhanvi for what she did (apart from that she'll totally ignore, that it was Rajveer's own fault 🤢) And Rajveer of course won't accept her, rather I think there'll be something like a cold war b/w those two.
Surely, one day she'll change her attitude and that'll be either the day, she remembers what RaSia did all for her, or the day, when she herself will see the true colors from her beloved son. I'm hoping for last one, she deserves it really.

Don't know exactly. What I'm expecting is for Karan to support ViDia in any possible way and do opnely something against his father's and Ammaji's injustice. The twins should continue their fight, of course, and show Ammaji that they actually are her own blood. The changes would be, that they get the women in this house their rights (like, Jhanvi should start with making them sit on the dining table with the men, as Amba once did (but she did it w/o men 😆)) i loved that scene,!!!
Well, I think, she'll manage to make Dia bolder. Santosh, I have my doubts. I think, Santosh will one day get bolder and answer Joginder, but that'll be the mother inside her, who won't be able to see her son's pain anymore. And I'm waiting to see that day 😳

Well, right now Adi is going on my nerves and I hate it, when ever they show a scene w/ him or Ragini It's so boring right now and I'm not interested in Adi's character. The boy runs with closed eyes through the world, I don't have much hopes for him 🤢 Maybe in some time, but that's far away.

Of course, he'll stay w/ the twins. Especially for Jhanvi, as now after Amba's death Jhanvi is his responsibility 😆

I won't say a bit of soft corner, as I believe, that Ammaji deeply loved Amba, but never showed it that openly. The reason is actually clear, Ammaji doesn't like daughters, as she believes that only sons are for good use and so on... old way of thinking, you know. Her sons are just like her and grandsons... well, her own grandsons are useless (in my eyes) and I'm sure, the ones, who'll "make the parivaar's nam roshan" will be the twins and Karan and that'll be like a punch direktly in her face. I really hope, something like that happens, then she'll firstly see, that girls also can do a lot for her family and secondly see, that even though Karan isn't her blood, he does more for the family thatn Rajveer and Adi ever could do 😳

I think, we both share similar thoughts 😆 That's exactly, what I thought, that after seeing how Joginder and Ammaji treat Karan, although he's a guy, she'll try to do something against it. I mean, after all Karan is her fav brother 😳

9.Will Jhanvi bring about a change in Ammaji and co's attitude?? One day in the future, maybe but right now, I don't think so. 😆

😳😊 my DOTW could not have been possible without yours!! and thanks for the answers 😊😃
😊