Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@tamanna_20: Firstly, welcome to this forum, dear! 🤗
I know, what you mean and understand it totally. Dia has been brought up in difficult circumstances, therefore we can't expect her to be brave all of a sudden. It's just, that as viewers we can't bear, how Ammaji is treating her and just want her to speak up for herself and her sis 😉
But nice post, do participate more in here! Would be glad! 😊
Hesperus thumbnail
@ash91: Yeah, your totally right. Chanda deserves a lesson, she won't forget for her life 👍🏼 Let's see, who'll teach her this lesson 😆
@xxxangelxx: Ammaji has always been too much 😆 But these time her actions did something 'good', since she lets suffer Jhanvi out there, and that's why Dia's becoming bolder and stronger 😉 Hope, the twins will give her a good fight 😃
taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Herperus: Thanks for a warm welcome!🤗
I'm Tamanna. What's your name? (if you don't mind me asking..)😊

Yes, as a viewer I can't bear the way she's treated either. And I'm definitely happy to see that she's slowly beginning to speak up. Today's episode was a good start to her bolder side. I liked the determination in her voice and I loved the expressions on Ammaji and Chanda's faces! But then she got slapped by ChandaHope she speaks up to Chanda as well soon for ill-treating her.

Hesperus thumbnail
No, don't mind you asking, ji 😆 I'm Noreena, though mostly called Nori here 😳
Well, I liked yesterday's episode and likes also to see Dia's bolder side! The way, she responded Ammaji, when Ammaji told her to go with Yashpal and persuade Jhanvi to leave, was too good! 👏 And Ammaji's and Chanda's expression were worth watching! 🤣
But hated Chanda slapping Dia. How dare she? 😡 Betha apni kartuthu ki karen jail mein hai; doosron ko uski ralti ki zasa kyun derahi hai Chanda? I wonder, how this women can see herself into the eyes, after doing something like that? Doesn't she has something called "bad conscience" and a heart? Doesn't she remember everything RaSia did for her?
I'm just waiting for the day, when she'll be paid back! Like, Jhanvi teaching her a lesson for what she did to her sister and Dia answering to her "maa ko bethe se alak kardiya blblabla"-crap 😒
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally she opened her mouth