Dia raising her voice against Ammaji

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys! πŸ˜‰
Ah, just watched today's episode (it was nice to see, that so many people are supporting Jhanvi) and the precap made me totally excited! 😳
Today, when Dia saw, that Jhanvi was sitting out there on a hunger strike, she got really angry and even hurt herself a bit. Ammaji tolde her, that she can't bears to see her sister like that, but what about Rajveer? He is roting in jail. I so wanted her to speak up, sadly she did so after Ammaji left, saying she will fight Jhanvi's fight inside of the house and also won't eat anything 😊
But tomorrow she'll finally speak up to Ammaji! Don't know, what Ammaji told her, but when Ammaji wanted to leave her room, Dia said to her: You can give me any punishment you want to, because I know, that what Jhanvi is doing is right. I'll support her and won't leaeve her side, until she'll get her rights πŸ‘
Seems like our chuhi-muhi Dia is becoming stronger, because of Jhanvi πŸ˜‰ That's what I expect from RaSia's daughter πŸ˜†
So, guys, what do you say to this? How do you like, that finally Dia raises her voice against Ammaji? Share your thoughts with me πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajinder_rp_s thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like it...finally Dia spoke up
lostforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i know. im super excited to see tmrw's episode. just loving it :D
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

These episodes are awesome, and even if i have exams, its like i wanna watch them during break times. lol

Im totally excited for the upcoming track, though im dying for Jhanvi to just get in the house..i mean...like cmon how long??? Because im sure once she gets in the house, theres going to be bigger issues for the sisters and thats going to be interesting to watch, they'll be fighting it together. And though, theyre apart right now, IM just so glad that finally Jhanvis confidence is rubbing on Dia..and FINALLY..shes GOING TO SPEAK! Woots! I also want her to shut Chanda up and also, Ammaji...both of them just havent seen Dia and Jhanvi truly yet...afterall, they are RaSia's daughterss for a reason ;)
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i myself wanted to create a new thread for our new Dia- a bold Dia which i always wanted to see.... thanks for opening it!

yesterday night when i was watching the episode, especially the promo, i had true feelings for Dia for the first time.... for the first time ever, i think i really liked her...... yeah, i agree that she should have said it earlier before Ammaji, but better late than never!! felt so very happy!!!!!! the real Dia is here to stay!! felt so proud for keeping her head and being bold!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its gud to c dat our delicate-darling dia is finally speaking up πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..in fct she ought 2 hv done dis much earlier but as abbyluvscid said , better late dan never πŸ˜ƒ, so all d best 4 d brave dia !!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for your comments, so far, guys! πŸ€—
Yeah, she should have done it earlier, but as abbyluvscid mentioned, better late than never πŸ˜† What I also liked, was the fact, that Chanda was standing there, when Dia spoke up in front of Ammaji; her expression was too good 🀣
No worry, Chanda-chachi, let Jhanvi enter KN, then you'll definately get your part of the pay-back πŸ˜‰
And that's, what Ammaji is fearing, ViDia to get together, as then there'll be two Sia's for her to handle (she must've forgotten that her lovely-shovely granddaughter is actually a mixture of Amba-Sia) 🀣
Am eagerly waiting for today's episode πŸ‘πŸΌ
taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey! I've just recently started watching this show and this is my first post on this forum!😊

I was also very excited to see Dia speaking up to Ammaji in the precap!

I don't think this brave side of Dia has been late. I think it has come out at the perfect time. Considering the environment she has grown up in, it would be unrealistic if she boldly faced Ammaji earlier. She now has a really strong reason to revolt, which is her sister, so it makes sense now.

And I actually liked the way she spoke up the first time only after Ammaji left. And now she will speak up in front of Ammaji. This slow progress makes it more realistic. I like the way her character is shown to be growing.

xxxangelxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its gud dat she finally spoke up to defend her sister ammaji has been too much these days nd she needs to repent for all the things that she did
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yeah...finally dia gathered guts to speak up against ammaji...better late than never...go Dia, go!!! really excited to watch today's episode...but im still waiting for the day when she will give it back to chanda....that lady needs a serious verbal lash out...