express your views on 11 April episode

abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys! couldn't find 11 April's update and i wanted to express my thoughts on the episode, hence i created a new topic....

coming to the episode,

Phulwa was undoubtedly very cute!! she and her 'modern' toli irritated Ammaji well!!! i have to agree, Ammaji's expression was cute too!! (maybe this is why she didn't like having potis!! 😉😆😉 they nag and nag and nag and have their work done 😆😆 ) Dadi Amma Dadi Amma was really sweet 😆😆 karan's smile was sweet too!! santosh could have smiled a bit 😳

Jogi and Gajji- as always, i think they've forgotten to smile 😡 they can smile only when they do something real bad 😡😡

Felt happy when Dia gave a thumbs up to Jhanvi 😃 wish she could have done something bigger than that... but can't help her situation either!

did you people notice something?? when adi was watching the match, i think they replaced the crowd's screams with the sounds like they are going to die the very next moment!! something like screaming out of fear!!

Hmm.... Dia is turning bolder!!! good to see the change from a meek girl to a bold self!!

well, i didn't understand one thing, what was the need to insert a love track all of a sudden in between when more important things are happening?? i mean, Jhanvi was out there fighting for her rights, there was so much tension in the house, Dia herself was confined into the house, then why all of a sudden an imaginary love story??? 😡😡
fine, we all love to see them together, i myself love their jodi but there is a time for everything!! just a few moments before, she was crying for Jhanvi and feeling bad.... and then all of a sudden this!!!

But i have to admit, i loved their romance 😳😳 it was really sweet
too sweet! romantic!! but shaurya can wait!!

would love too see a bolder dia!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ya, Dadi Amma Dadi Amma was too sweet 😳😳😳by little phulwa & d best thing of d epi, i finally saw karan smile a bit !! 😃😃😃