Dia: I smile at the thought of you

connectedhearts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The Shaurya and Dia dreams sequence was a suprise today. I am glad that even through this serious track we still get to see a glimpse of Shaurya and Dia's love. It was such a cute scene, Shaurya looked adorable in Diya's imagination. Kind of wish he was there for real to provide support to Diya and give her encouragement like he always does. However seeing Dia smile at the end when she realised she was imagining Shaurya was a beautiful moment, they should have shown Shaurya looking at the moon at the same time, thinking about Diya. He should be seen for real and not only in Diyas imagination, he should come to meet her secretly or be there for Janvi. The dream sequence and the song suited the situation perfectly. 'Kuch is Tara' has always been a personal favourite of mine so im glad that used that song and the words matched with what Diya was going through. I also love Dia and Shaurya background music the put in the end, its so soothing,

I hope we get to see Shaurya in contact with Dia, through climbing to her window or even through words of motivation through the radio.

Edited by connectedhearts - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

makingmagic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved it.❤️ The cute dance, kiss on the forehead, looking at the moon, shaurya wiping Dia's tears, they look so incredibly cute together. I hope we see such scenes again but this time Shaurya would be there for real😍 I want to see radio scenes again as well.
Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same here i too wanted the sequence 2 be real