Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
We have all discussed about the scene where Ammaji was whipping the women in the kitchen when Avtar was poisoned indirectly.
Wish that the witch had eaten that poison instead.
No rhyme, ro reason
holds everybody to treason
only knew the power of terror
the witch never had a wisp of prayer
on her lips, until came her own blood
to renew ties, eyes then began to cloud
with stress on impending tears
allaying hope and cherishing mindless fears ...
Here are a few pics from that episode
Raghav after seeing the whiplash mark on Sia's hand
Helpless Raghav and disguted Sia ... as per Shreya
What say Bittu? 😉
poetic thumbnail
A repentant Raghav always scores the brownies ...
😭😕😉😆
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@poet-I am rolling with laughter at u're pictures.I was referring to raghav as helpless because he was stricken with guilt and couldn't do anything with it.But it seems that he was helpless about something else which...........................😉😆😛

seeing the photographs just reminded me of those times when Raghav was turning a new leaf and authoring a self help book-My journey from being NN to RR(Repentant Raghav)😆.RR was at his cutest when he begged Sia for another chance to rectify his mistakes.

P.S-sorry if I hurt any raghav fans but really couldn't resist coining RR
poetic thumbnail
Arrey, I thought Raghav as helpless in your sense only. 😉
I know his RRgiri was at its best when Sia came to mop his room and found that chipkali Sonali chipkofied to Raghav!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@poet-I know,we can only think pure thoughts and speak only good words...............😉.what do u think i was referring to there except for the raghav's inability to express his feelings to his wifey😉🤗

so how do like RR?bahut din hogaye and thought i had to coin something on our ever erring cute hero................control hain hotha.......

I still remember the scene with sonali.Sia had opened her third eye and was breathing fire.the heat of which raghav couldn't bear.Nats was too good just expressing all her feelings through her eyes and helpless raghav ufffffffff..................................

Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Sia was literally breathing fire then. And poor Raghav had to bear the burden ... not that he didn't deserve it.
poetic thumbnail
Hey friends, what's up? Everybody seems to have a grueeling time in the heat.
Hope our RaSia returns soon.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hum bawaliyon ko ek ek scene yaad hai RaSia ka..look at us all..kitni deewani hain hum sab un dono ke liye...lol..
@poet,very cute oic u hunted up for us of our adi..he was such a cutie as a kid..and thn grew up to be a hottie..lol...
poetic thumbnail
Oye Anu, natural progression from being a cutie to a hottie ... 😳
You know I remembered that scene when VKG had announced Raghav's marriage to Sonali and had come to the kitchen to tell Sia and Jhumar to take care of her 'honewali bahu'. The witch even entrusted Sia with the responsibility of looking after Sonali (how heartless one can be). Sia's silent emotional turbulence was very well portrayed, and also Jhumar who felt Sia's pain and wanted to comfort her.
What a heartbreaking scene it was!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poet happy new years day btw..i posted on the chat corner bt u are now on the jannat only..have a wonderful new year..