Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bittu31

It would have been much waited scene 😳...... and true sia must have used her mind to come out of this mess ...........and angry Raghav must have fought sia for not calling him for helpπŸ˜πŸ˜†

No comments for VKG and her sons .....

Yes Bittu, much awaited scene Embarrassed ... and Sia must have done something which would have put eggs on the witch's face ...
Raghav would just need a bahana to be near SIa, even if it's something like fighting for this reason... πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

one of the best scenes was also the one after the vishkanya sequence (i still snt believe i sat thru tht one) wen sia walks up to VKG and tells her she wud have not one bt TWO granddaughters..man the look on her face was priceless..

@poet: raghav just cudnt handle it na wen sia managed to get out of her situations widout his help..poor fellow wud get so worked up..needed to reassure himself his wifey needed him..tht used to be so cute..

LOL
Yes Anu. Once the tartness left Raghav and he realised the extent of his mistake, and also the fact that SIa was his lawfully wedded wife and that he loved her (?), Raghav couldn't bear to see Sia not needing him. In fact, that was one reason for him to say yes to VKG to marry Sonali. Like a baby, he couldn't take Sia's rejection. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
The scene you mentioned - I just love it. The look in the face of the witch - boy, what would I not give it to see that look once again. πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
@Nandalala - Nice scenes you mentioned. I wish I could watch those scenes but they are somehow not available.
But it's nice to see you here. Hope you will be interacting with us more over here now that we are discussing RaSia.
Anyway, I always felt that Adi and Natasha, as Raghav and SIa, did a very good job when it came to interacting with their eyes. Their chemistry was awesome and so was their body language. They did make watching NAIDL a treat, inspite of its humungous gaffes.
I miss them so much.
poetic thumbnail
@ Shreya - We have discussed so much about so many scenes, but honestly I could go over them again and again.
The torment that Raghav went through for his misdeeds actually made him a humane character, though I detested the NNgiri mode that he would slip every now and then, at the behest of the witch.
Like that vrath thing was such a farce. I wanted to slap the CVs hard.
poetic thumbnail
Adi's pic - as a kid
Cho chweet ..
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post..thanks for starting ths thread missing my rasia soo much.....count me in rasia fans list.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
hello all....
todays new TB news related to aditya n natasha....
plz go n see...
n do comment on the article.....
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@poet- we have them discussed so many times and have also come up with so many angles and terminology to describe their love story and their chemistry but maan nahin baartha yaarπŸ˜‰.

another of fav scene would be when Raghav is awake with worry about VKG's security as VKG would be going to the rally and sia seeing him sleepless,would pacify him saying that with a son like him nothing would happen to his mom.raghav overcome with emotion will catch hold of her hand.the look that passes between them is mindblowing but when sia realises what he was doing she takes her hand away .she walks away and raghav gives a look behind her back which will reveal his love for her.the entire sequence was just about 3 mins but it was really very heart-warming to watch.this is the Jan 5th 2010 episode

abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing thread mjht_one!!! love your creations!
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@poet- we have them discussed so many times and have also come up with so many angles and terminology to describe their love story and their chemistry but maan nahin baartha yaarπŸ˜‰.

another of fav scene would be when Raghav is awake with worry about VKG's security as VKG would be going to the rally and sia seeing him sleepless,would pacify him saying that with a son like him nothing would happen to his mom.raghav overcome with emotion will catch hold of her hand.the look that passes between them is mindblowing but when sia realises what he was doing she takes her hand away .she walks away and raghav gives a look behind her back which will reveal his love for her.the entire sequence was just about 3 mins but it was really very heart-warming to watch.this is the Jan 5th 2010 episode

Yes Shreya, I do remember that episode. Raghav was in the balcony, unable to sleep and Sia had come up to switch off the lights. The caring and sharing that their glances expressed was so potent, even though they both knew at that point that they were probably miles away from each other. But that didn't probably stop their hearts from reaching out to the other.