Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Lol Bittu, Sia a black-belt holder in karate? That would have taken the cake, baker and the bakery ... all wrapped into one.
But I hinted at her mental ability and intelligence which she would have used probably to get out of the trap, since I am damn sure the unscrupulous witch wouldn't have batted an eyelid to send Sia to DM, especially to sve her own skin. And Sia ahs always been expendable to her, irrespective of Raghav's feelings.
Would love to see Raghav tossing and tunring around in the dilemma and also getting angry for not being asked to help.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Initially when the show started I was so attached to sia that I couldn't look beyond her values and her fight against VKG.but when RaSia romance started then I really got hooked to their jodi and multitudes of emotions they displayed.
Anu-not only u but the entire bawali(we gave ourselves name) gang was so very crazy about these two that we used to write pages and pages about our frustration at the cv's,who were bent upon not giving them some more scope for romance.also not using their potential and explosive chemistry for the betterment of the show and also attracting more audiences
sang_hari thumbnail
poet and Bittu-lol,good line of thinking.but Sia was Sia only because of her gandhigiri and her ability to fight fire with water.VKG tried countless times to remove her from veerpur only to be defeated and to lose her son in the process.u remember VKG lamenting"mera beta cheen liya wah chori".I was laughing that day.not only that even if VKG would have sent sia to that DM ,she would have really found out a way to escape those clutches and also raghav would be put under mental torture
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Lol Bittu, Sia a black-belt holder in karate? That would have taken the cake, baker and the bakery ... all wrapped into one.

But I hinted at her mental ability and intelligence which she would have used probably to get out of the trap, since I am damn sure the unscrupulous witch wouldn't have batted an eyelid to send Sia to DM, especially to sve her own skin. And Sia ahs always been expendable to her, irrespective of Raghav's feelings.
Would love to see Raghav tossing and tunring around in the dilemma and also getting angry for not being asked to help.

It would have been much waited scene 😳...... and true sia must have used her mind to come out of this mess ...........and angry Raghav must have fought sia for not calling him for help😍😆

No comments for VKG and her sons .....
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sia walkng wid her vanar sena means women force in song takara jayenge sare hum it was too cool. N d sng sequence piya bole was nice n even wen jumar was bought as daughtr n shela chachi whipd d sng angana me utare was heart touching.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
one of the best scenes was also the one after the vishkanya sequence (i still snt believe i sat thru tht one) wen sia walks up to VKG and tells her she wud have not one bt TWO granddaughters..man the look on her face was priceless..
@poet: raghav just cudnt handle it na wen sia managed to get out of her situations widout his help..poor fellow wud get so worked up..needed to reassure himself his wifey needed him..tht used to be so cute..
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😍YIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I am SO HAPPY to see this AT...THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!😃😃😃.....RaSia epitomized romance & they continue to do so...I am friends w/Adi & Nats on FB & its so reassuring to see that all of us still love them...I think it also helps that Adi-Nats have kept the magic alive away from the show by remaining such good friends (& maybe more 😳) ...either way, its a win-win for us...there are very few couples who can evoke that kind of emotion...My hope is that the CVs at least show them in flashback or in a dream sequence, particularly since the story is now focused on the trials related to their daughters...it would be awesome if RaSia did a small cameo for the show...

In the meantime, I have enjoyed reminiscing with all of u....I particularly miss sang_hari's updates...😭...THANKS AGAIN!!! :):)

P.S. All Adi fans please chk out his baby pic on FB....CHHHOOOO CHWEET....🤗❤️😍
Edited by Nandalala - 13 years ago
Nandalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

The much awaited Holi sequence last year, but I somehow felt that the episode left much to be desired.

Especially with that stupid vrath thing that the witch had conjured ...
But nevertheless it was nice to see a light moment in Laado.

True, poet, it did leave a lot to be desired in terms of the storyline...however, it was wonderful to see the adoration in Sia's eyes for her husband...this scene/shot in particular was ABSOLUTELY adorable...Love the playfulness 😍☺️
Nandalala thumbnail
I must say looking back, I was drawn to the show because the male lead had a negative role. This was the USP of the show for me. Adi did such a fantastic job portraying Raghav in his Ammaji's right hand man mode that I felt drawn to watching him play that role. Of course, Sia's fight was also a big component of the storyline...& once she started manipulating Raghav by actually pretending to care, I was hooked!😃 For me VKG was secondary; in fact if VKG just had a good looking son who happened to fall for Sia & then if the story was about their fight together for justice, I probably would not have watched it with that much interest....it was the initial presentation & twist in the story that made it different...& yes, Raghav was the deadliest looking villain out there...ufff....😳😳

I don't know if you guys remember, but around August 9-10, 2009, there was an episode where the first scene has Raghav in sweats--a white Nike hoodie & black sweat pants; wet hair...he comes down the stairs on the side of the haveli to meet those two policeman jokers...this was when they were trying to investigate who provided the letter about VKGs misdeeds to the commissioner (right before Sunita's death)...OMG...Raghav looked SOOOOO HOTTT!!! Even in the epis following that one when Sia is hiding Sunita in the haveli while VKG is in police custody, there is one scene where Raghav orders the women to all stay inside the home...but the look he gives Sia....WOW!!!! I wish I could provide the links to those two scenes so that you all could see what I am talking about...but anyway, it feels great to reminisce...😊
Edited by Nandalala - 13 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Nandalala- Thanks for appreciating and missing my
updates.personally,the show lost its essence when RaSia exited the show.I so well remember the scene you just wrote in your post.Raghav 's grey shades along Sia's belief in her values is worth all the adulation.that is what I had written earlier in one of my posts that though raghav was a grey character he never forgot the fact that sia was his wife.even if he did wanted to forget Sia with all her gandhigiri ways never allowed him to forget and played on his guilt factor.I should also say that Nats and Adi have lived and breathed RaSia for all of us.good job.They had this amazing chemistry onscreen (& maybe off screen too ) that symbolised the growth of a good husband -wife relationship to me.

Do you remember the time Sia's dad comes to know that raghav has only married his daughter only for revenge .Then he goes to KN and slaps raghav many times.after that too raghav doesn't retaliate physically or even insult her father.The guilt is all written on his face though he tries to hide it in front of his mom who is at her best insulting sia's dad.This was Adi at his best .

there was also time I think the 30th august episode sia plays on raghav's guilt on how he is not the same raghav she married and how she does not expect anything from him.the interaction,chemistry and the acting in this scene was so good that I have watched this scene atleast for about 50 times