Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bittu31

Poet u naughty .....๐Ÿ˜‰ If DM would have choose d Sia then it would have been very early and Raghav it would not be so sure about his love for Sia ....even when sia had taken bullet for his mother he did not have gutts to say anything openly .....

but we could have glimpse if sia was also standing in the queue of exhibition by dharam veer for vora as gift of their victory ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

... and maybe Vora choosing Sia then ...
but I still have doubts about him
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u remember RASIA's track wen sonali entered ???it was soo nice to c sia and raghav thinking abt eachother๐Ÿ˜‰ i missed these episodes as i was busy with my xams

ring cermony was alsoo toooo good wen raghav was xpecting sia to stop the marriage and confess .and ammaji also unknowingly helped them to know wat they feel fr eachother ๐Ÿ‘
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think if DM had indeed chosen sia instead of jhoomar,raghav wud have erupted like a volcano..the guy had gotten so upset even wen it was jhumar,and this was before he knew jhoomar was his sister..if it had been sia the rebellion against ammaji wud have started a few months earlier..of course Mr.No-Balls and Mr.Lech wud have been on their mother's side as usual coz they have no conscience anyways..
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

yep damn those stupid CVs

Word Count: 0

poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

i think if DM had indeed chosen sia instead of jhoomar,raghav wud have erupted like a volcano..the guy had gotten so upset even wen it was jhumar,and this was before he knew jhoomar was his sister..if it had been sia the rebellion against ammaji wud have started a few months earlier..of course Mr.No-Balls and Mr.Lech wud have been on their mother's side as usual coz they have no conscience anyways..

Yes Anu, I also have a feeling that the rebellion would have started then, but the Cvs probably did not want to open up Raghav so early.
But even for Jhumar, I wanted him to react more becos the other two are definitely not man enough. So I never consider them worthy of doing anything good. Especially Dhongee Baba.
But Raghav did have a conscience, though he was also brainwashed by the witch.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

u remember RASIA's track wen sonali entered ???it was soo nice to c sia and raghav thinking abt eachother๐Ÿ˜‰ i missed these episodes as i was busy with my xams

ring cermony was alsoo toooo good wen raghav was xpecting sia to stop the marriage and confess .and ammaji also unknowingly helped them to know wat they feel fr eachother ๐Ÿ‘

Yes that was a very good track. At least the scenes between Raghav and Sia.
I hope you have managed to watch those epis later.
I will post a few pics later.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ true Poet..

If DM has chosen Sia ..... it would have been great fun to watch how sia would have saved herself ..๐Ÿ˜ณ. As far as Raghav is concerned till last I was worried that any moment he can turn into his NN mode ๐Ÿ˜•..and the thing I hate is that Raghav died but Ammaji's real face was not shown to him

My wild imagination is that Sia would have turns out to be black -belt holder of karate ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Uhmm frndz! N more thng dat damn ammaji(hitler) shes d one fr al. N dat scene wer ammaji makes crowd to throw stones on sia n she starts runing n she slides down on ground to protect daughters n raghav stands by her n warns ammaji dat was realy heart touchng!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
VKG is a pain in the.............๐Ÿ˜ก............I am not able to stop myself from swearing.she thought her son was weak hearted and would easily melt in front of sia's tears.as though he were a baby.

The scene where raghav suspects sia of trying to pit him against his mother after the gun shot he recieves was too good,he keeps wondering why he is so attracted towards sia .that part was really emotional as his love and attraction for her was trying to overcome his suspicions .his suspicious words hurt sia and she stops coming to his room for treating his wounds and also giving him food.this really hurts him and he refuses jhoomer 's help and hints at Sia's absence for his anger.sia is not able to stop herself from going to raghav's room after she listens to jhoomer's words about raghav not taking medicine .then when he asks her if she is really concerned about his welfare she answers "yes" which stumps him.the entire sequence was well acted and done subtly I really felt the emotional seesaw in raghav and sia that inspite of circumstances they were not able to stop each other from loving the other
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

VKG is a pain in the.............๐Ÿ˜ก............I am not able to stop myself from swearing.she thought her son was weak hearted and would easily melt in front of sia's tears.as though he were a baby.

The scene where raghav suspects sia of trying to pit him against his mother after the gun shot he recieves was too good,he keeps wondering why he is so attracted towards sia .that part was really emotional as his love and attraction for her was trying to overcome his suspicions .his suspicious words hurt sia and she stops coming to his room for treating his wounds and also giving him food.this really hurts him and he refuses jhoomer 's help and hints at Sia's absence for his anger.sia is not able to stop herself from going to raghav's room after she listens to jhoomer's words about raghav not taking medicine .then when he asks her if she is really concerned about his welfare she answers "yes" which stumps him.the entire sequence was well acted and done subtly I really felt the emotional seesaw in raghav and sia that inspite of circumstances they were not able to stop each other from loving the other

yaaa i remember those episodes they were fab.

i think u and me r little similar in thots ๐Ÿ˜‰really i mean it .u tell everything wch i want to tell ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and u told exactly wat i felt there at that time
i really lover this episods

i used to think is it that onny me who feels like this and now i am happy to share my thots with u r s๐Ÿค—.i think u understand wat i want to tell u ?many of them on this forum r like this i mean ME
Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago