Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have seen the show from epi one and wrote the update till the time RaSia left the show.that is how i still remember all the details.....

there was another scene where ammaji whips all the DILs to know who mixed the poison in the halwa where raghav comes and stops her from doing that.by that time,sia and ,jhoomer and Sheila Chachi would have got hurt. The helpless facial expression of raghav when he sees sia's wound was too good inturn sia's facial expression of disgust was also too good.The non verbal communication said a lot about their feelings.that is what their relationship was famous for
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I feel that DM was actually eyeing SIa. The Jhumar track just got inter-wove into the same since the track had come suddenly before time.
Would have got a chance to watch angry Raghav. Would have loved to see what he would do to protect Sia.
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guys i found some vms on rasia will post them tomorrow for sure

u no a scene which i loved was wen raghav decided to leave KN with sia after he found out the truth abt gajendar and gunja
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

How I wished that they had developed this track more.

DM eyeing SIa more... maybe we could really habe got to see a jealous Raghav!

Poet u naughty .....😉 If DM would have choose d Sia then it would have been very early and Raghav it would not be so sure about his love for Sia ....even when sia had taken bullet for his mother he did not have gutts to say anything openly .....

but we could have glimpse if sia was also standing in the queue of exhibition by dharam veer for vora as gift of their victory 😉😆
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi sang_hari! Wat u said in wich epi n wat realy hapnd wen ammaji was whipng dils?
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Hi sang_hari! Wat u said in wich epi n wat realy hapnd wen ammaji was whipng dils?

Actually priya ....Dharmveer poisoned ammaji's halwa which was made by jhumer ....and accidentally avtar ate that & was very serious so Ammaji thought that some body tried to kill her & could be one of the ladies in the kitchen ........so she came asking who made halwa .....

when jhumer said that she was the one who made it .....she whip her .....sia could not resist & came in between ....and ammaji also whip her ......when again she was doing so Raghav came & stopped Ammaji😳

and afterwards he goes to sia and apologizes her .......😳

episode aired on 9 th of December ......
Padmpriya thumbnail
Yes realy? I thought dkg could nt raise her hand on sia except fr wen newly married! Ok ammaji i wud wip her first????sorry thanx bittu!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arre wah this seems to be our new adda...fun times those were,wen we had RaSia to discuss..damn the cvs for ruining tht....
Padmpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

arre wah this seems to be our new adda...fun times those were,wen we had RaSia to discuss..damn the cvs for ruining tht....

Ya realy! This is our new adda nw n no one cn deprive us of dis! Ha ha!!! N do u remebr d day wen raghav took sia to some hillside or bridge i thnk n both of thm were sittng togethr n talkng n ammaji wid her black car came n was viewng thm wid wide eyes i felt dat to go inside n just put stones in her eyes or like but ....it was her plan n do u knw wat dat one who came in sias room was namd by me(sada huwa chicken, pagal doggie) etc.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bittu,
I am not being naughty.
I really wanted to explore that aspect about what Raghav would have done if DM had indeed chosen Sia and not Jhumar. In fact, I had that feeling only. But probably, people realised that that would be too early, and the Cvs themselves were not sure about how and what to show then. So you can make out that I am obsessed with the story line?
Raghav for most times, did not have the guts to say anything against his Mother. So I was more interested to see how Sia handled that situation herself. As Shreya had mentioned earlier, I liked and admired the fact that inspite of knowing DM's intentions, Sia did not for once turn to Raghav for help. So, Sia' s getting out of that situation would be very interetsing, though that would have made Raghav's position very precarious in the coming days.