Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: phoo_12

ya i remember

i really loved there love track a lot .but there was something pulling back ,something left back
i think the jealosy track sia was jelous wen sonia entered raghav'slife but raghav he dint get a chance to feel jelous๐Ÿ˜†

Raghav did got chance to feel jealous ..ok it was just for 2-3 episodes , but he was jealous when D.K Vora was eyeing on Sia ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bittu31

Raghav did got chance to feel jealous ..ok it was just for 2-3 episodes , but he was jealous when D.K Vora was eyeing on Sia ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

i remember that scene..........actually tat's where i started watching naidl frm
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

How I wished that they had developed this track more.
DM eyeing SIa more... maybe we could really habe got to see a jealous Raghav!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I had a feeling that they meant to show DM eyeing Sia only during that track when he was introduced, and not Jhumar. But probably they did not know how the creatives would handle showing Raghav's emotions and what kind of backlash it would have created?
And hence, they showed DM eyeing Jhumar. Also the Cvs had to show Jhumar as the daughter of the household and hence they punched up the two.
But I feel it would really have been an exciting track to watch. Would have loved to see what that Mamma's Boy would have done at that stage.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

oh ok ya dear! So nice to c u here!!! ๐Ÿฅณ
mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I had a feeling that they meant to show DM eyeing Sia only during that track when he was introduced, and not Jhumar. But probably they did not know how the creatives would handle showing Raghav's emotions and what kind of backlash it would have created?

And hence, they showed DM eyeing Jhumar. Also the Cvs had to show Jhumar as the daughter of the household and hence they punched up the two.
But I feel it would really have been an exciting track to watch. Would have loved to see what that Mamma's Boy would have done at that stage.

u no wen that epi came...i seriously thought that DM had a thing for like sia...i never imagined him to pick jhoomar...i thought it would be sia nd then raghav would just get angry at him
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys,The DM sequence should have happened sometime in December 2009 and then we would have really got to the see the angry husband raghav.Kaash CVs hamare baat sunthe.the 2 to 3 scenes where they showed an angry raghav was such fun to watch and that scene really made me appreciate Sia as she didn't to go raghav even once for help and held herself together with dignity.Really missing that kind of jodi onscreen today.

even the scene during their initial courtship where raghav eats the mirchi chutney that a mischievous Sia makes ,was really good.Here also, there was good chemistry which changed in to a different type as the story progressed .really mind blowing yet subtle
mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Guys,The DM sequence should have happened sometime in December 2009 and then we would have really got to the see the angry husband raghav.Kaash CVs hamare baat sunthe.the 2 to 3 scenes where they showed an angry raghav was such fun to watch and that scene really made me appreciate Sia as she didn't to go raghav even once for help and held herself together with dignity.Really missing that kind of jodi onscreen today.

even the scene during their initial courtship where raghav eats the mirchi chutney that a mischievous Sia makes ,was really good.Here also, there was good chemistry which changed in to a different type as the story progressed .really mind blowing yet subtle

i think it happened i august...oh well who gives
a angry raghav would hav made their chemistry like a 1000 times hotter.....i sometimes really wish that the CVs would actually use their brains and come up with something more worthwhile sometimes....like they could have extended this track further but they didn't
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the DM sequence was in october and what the CV's did was to mix these tracks together and so RaSia didn't have enough exposure during this period.I am also guessing that it was Sia who the DM was eyeing and because the Cvs didnt know how to take the story forward they mixed these tracks.even when raghav supposedly hated sia on the show, he never forgot that sia was his wife.That kind of feeling just added to their Emotional Quotient.

mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

the DM sequence was in october and what the CV's did was to mix these tracks together and so RaSia didn't have enough exposure during this period.I am also guessing that it was Sia who the DM was eyeing and because the Cvs didnt know how to take the story forward they mixed these tracks.even when raghav supposedly hated sia on the show, he never forgot that sia was his wife.That kind of feeling just added to their Emotional Quotient.

i actually started watching it wen this track started and i kept on thinking that DM was actuallly eyeing sia but thrn i got confused at y he chose jhoomar