Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Padmpriya: i hope so too hopefully this forum becomes active again

@poetic: i remember that scene wat a beautiful holi it was

@anurulz: added u hun

RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lou the rasia jodi the most amazing couple on tv,could u also add me too on the list of rasia jannat plz......
sanaa/uk
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RASIA2

lou the rasia jodi the most amazing couple on tv,could u also add me too on the list of rasia jannat plz......

sanaa/uk

their jodi is charming dear...just added u
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for opening this thread ..........

Pls add me toooooo.......
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good to see you here Bittu.
lekin thoda discussion bhi chahiye na ... warna this thread will die as well.
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
challo mera b add kar dena plzzz

i am a bigggg fan of them both and i like adi's phatography b coz i lov photography .and i like SIA'S role a lot and missing them very badly
want to c them back but together it is my dream since a couple of months i lov there chemistry sooo much and there jodi is like RAGHAV -SIA really i mean it.i hav been watching this soap frm the very first episode ,1st i was nt too intrested but i happened to c adi's entry then i had to watch it entirelyyy with out missing them 😆

sooooooooooo...................... dnt frget me
and lastly thanx
Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice to see you all here.
And may the List continue flourishing.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Do u remeber d day wen sia n santosh helpd a women to escape n den ammaji askd werabouts of santosh n sia just utterd some words n amma said ki bholi chori?? N den wen ammaji was takng santosh in n raghav tried to save her n how santosh bhabi explaind everythng to rasia n hw sia wanna tel dat she helpd lady to escape n santosh bhabi told bawari ho gayi hein kya siya raghav tumse bahut pyar karta hai n so nice.........!
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Do u remeber d day wen sia n santosh helpd a women to escape n den ammaji askd werabouts of santosh n sia just utterd some words n amma said ki bholi chori?? N den wen ammaji was takng santosh in n raghav tried to save her n how santosh bhabi explaind everythng to rasia n hw sia wanna tel dat she helpd lady to escape n santosh bhabi told bawari ho gayi hein kya siya raghav tumse bahut pyar karta hai n so nice.........!

ya i remember

i really loved there love track a lot .but there was something pulling back ,something left back
i think the jealosy track sia was jelous wen sonia entered raghav'slife but raghav he dint get a chance to feel jelous😆
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya dat was soooo ....! N even d dayz wen sia first knw raghav to b ammajis son n wen he cme to make her believe he's gud n fal frm tree...n wen he bnught her khel khelowne fr sias daughter n shwd her al dat sias expressions was as if of self fulfilment!!