Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi nice scenes may b those na? I startd watchng frm d scene where raghav falls frm tree n all! Was sia der frm startng epi? Plz can anyone gve me discripton frm start day??gudday
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Poet : I was not lucky enough to watch cheerful Raghav ...๐Ÿ˜• , Since I started watching it from october so ..it was always angry man for me ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† ...and after wards those videos were not available ๐Ÿ˜”

But I got glimpse of Cheerful Raghav when he was taking care of sia after she returned from hospital ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

wish C.v's could have realised that capability of the Rasia
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya bittu,i have also seen raghava as an angry young man only..i missed the soft raghav-sia scenes in the middle coz of exams..the whole sonali saga also i saw in bits and pieces..i caught it frm the wedding and thn raghav and sia both were puppets of ammaji again..sheesh..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Bittu, Anu, Priya
I also didn't watch these scenes when they were telecast, but managed to catch some of them online later. Was lucky enough.
I guess most of the old vids are not available online anymore. I will check fi I have downloaded them, in case I have done so, will try to update them so that you all can see those cute scenes, even though they were fake from Raghav's side.
Very sweet scenes they were.
Only problem - the horror started immediately.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

ya bittu,i have also seen raghava as an angry young man only..i missed the soft raghav-sia scenes in the middle coz of exams..the whole sonali saga also i saw in bits and pieces..i caught it frm the wedding and thn raghav and sia both were puppets of ammaji again..sheesh..

Good Anu that u missed Sonali saga ... it was so irritating to watch a london return chick easily fooled by lady don ...๐Ÿ˜ก in the name of Jadu - tona .

scenes in the month of December are really watchable again & again๐Ÿ˜ณ

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi frndz u stoppd to cum on dis thread. Take time n talk na?
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HI Poet! how are you? Its been a long time since I visited this forum. I am completely out of laado, not watched a single episode after leap.

I used to visit the forum often, but since i couldn't meet my old friends, you, shreya, anu , bittu etc I stopped coming. ๐Ÿ˜”
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks alot for this thread...
logged into the forum aftr so many months n it was a delight to read all ur comments...
u ppl simply made my day...actualy relive all those scenes...๐Ÿ˜

BTW how cum nobody remembered "machchan" ๐Ÿ˜‰
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well, i was never a fan of RaSia in dat sense but nevertheless, i did lykd dem in d context of d show, but still i cud never digest dat sonali crap ever, i mean to create a triangle luv story is fyn, but how cum a london educated girl gets convinced by d concept of " jadu-tona "?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒeven we dont den how cum she ??๐Ÿ˜ฒ
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guys pls count me tooo ๐Ÿ˜•aur jo bhi members facebook pe he voh sab rasia the ultimate name of luv named ek fan club join kar sakte he its a open group.waiting for ur response๐Ÿค—
pls cum and join guys nd support our rasia๐Ÿ‘