Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
they have positively ruined the show after the leap..i was catching the recent episodes coz of the jhanvi track and seriously,chanda is superlatively annoying these days..all I,me,myself..attitude itna hai,i cnt help thinking tht 'if only she had this attitude wen her husband was re-marrying'..tht time she was all bheegi-billi..and now the way she is behaving...domenstic violence dsnt sit well wid me bt i was wishing avtar wud give her a smack tht very instant..the show really brings out my violent tendencies.both BV and lado..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ha pHoo, that dialogue thing was good.
Anu, you really watched? I heard a few people saying that they were indeed showing Chanda as highly stupid. I guess she is the punching bag now.
Anurulz thumbnail
oh yes poet..past one week i started watching it..jhanvi is quite a delight..her papa's daughter she is wen it comes to tact..chanda has been ruined as a character..i dnt know if u read my post on mother's love,bt i mentioned my feelings there..she is soooo wrapped up in herself she is evil now..son molested a girl,she died in the process and all she talks of is "mere bete ko jail bhej diya"..everytime she opens her mouth its the same venom..am like "God,please put a mute button on her sumbody"..
poetic thumbnail
Ok so that's it.
Somehow I don't even feel slightly inclined to watch.
What about Santy? What is she doing nowadays?
Anurulz thumbnail
santy is back to being a furniture in the house yaar..she worries like crazy for her son and dia whole day long and is treated like dirt..needless to say her son,karan is ostracized by entire family barring avtar and dia (chanda being a bitch now bt was fine wid him sum time back i guess) and poor guy has no clue why his "dad" hates the sight of him..SC has disappeared coz i havent seen her the entire week i have seen the show..the funny thing is wen ammaji was doing the whole nautanki of welcoming jhanvi into the house last episode,(much like sia's grah pravesh the first time) santy had a blissfully happy look on her face and am wondering 'how can u NOT gauge the crzy woman's brain even after so many years?' what is ther to be happy wen u know in ur guts tht she is just doing drama?the woman never learns i tell u..
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photos.php?id=1000009789780
go to this link n tell me if u get to c some pics of rasia!!! first time i m putting link!!!!
Edited by Padmpriya - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

santy is back to being a furniture in the house yaar..she worries like crazy for her son and dia whole day long and is treated like dirt..needless to say her son,karan is ostracized by entire family barring avtar and dia (chanda being a bitch now bt was fine wid him sum time back i guess) and poor guy has no clue why his "dad" hates the sight of him..SC has disappeared coz i havent seen her the entire week i have seen the show..the funny thing is wen ammaji was doing the whole nautanki of welcoming jhanvi into the house last episode,(much like sia's grah pravesh the first time) santy had a blissfully happy look on her face and am wondering 'how can u NOT gauge the crzy woman's brain even after so many years?' what is ther to be happy wen u know in ur guts tht she is just doing drama?the woman never learns i tell u..

It just irritates the hell out of me ... any human being, who has been living with that witch for so many years, would know the real VKG. How can the CVs show these women to be so dim-witted, even if they are not the lead or whatever? The only intelligent person is the witch with her two sapolas - a fraud and a lech.
I don't watch, that's true, but going by whatever you have written, I am glad that my mind or heart doesn't even push me for a second towards it ... what a fall from grace!
poetic thumbnail
So everybody enjoying the extended vacation ...
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

It just irritates the hell out of me ... any human being, who has been living with that witch for so many years, would know the real VKG. How can the CVs show these women to be so dim-witted, even if they are not the lead or whatever? The only intelligent person is the witch with her two sapolas - a fraud and a lech.
I don't watch, that's true, but going by whatever you have written, I am glad that my mind or heart doesn't even push me for a second towards it ... what a fall from grace!

Poet dear .this is the beauty of this serial ...😉😆...Ab yeh nahi dekhayage toh aur kya dekhayege 😆😆
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Poet dear .this is the beauty of this serial ...😉😆...Ab yeh nahi dekhayage toh aur kya dekhayege 😆😆

LOL I guess you are right. Itna superb script writing aur kaise hoga, woh bhi to hai ...
I just remembered one initial scene when Raghav was trying to get pally with Sia. As Chi Chi. 😉
And he faked that he has a stomach ache and couldn't stand. Then Sia's Father treated him - he was talking nineteen to the dozen. 😆
And Sia was like - koi itna kaise bol sakta hai ... 😕😉😆