Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

The funniest sequence was when VKG was thinking that he has to save ehr son from Sia's clutches - when Raghav was realising his feelings for Sia after she was hit by a bullet.

Yaa when she saw him coming from sia's room in the night ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and when he refused to accompany chipkali in veerpur visit ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that's why she was so eager to make sonali her bahu.....even that track was not closed properly ....I justed wanted to know how sonali would have reacted to the evil practice in the veerpur and Ammaji's antics ........
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Haan, thats true. The witch was like 'chhoda bachana hoga' as if Raghav was a doodh pita hua bachha ...
But I found it very funny.
Abd yes, that track was also not closed properly.
bittu31 thumbnail
Exact ally poet ...... sudden disappearance of Sia's family makes its nonsense .....then DM , Dheeraj ...πŸ˜• kya yahi pyar tha jhumer ke liye uske maan maine .....baat toh itni badi-badi kar raha tha ....πŸ˜†

Now I heard from my friends that ..even sheela chachi is missing .....although I was not interested in the details but yet when important persons are missing they should have proper reasoning for that ...

I don't get it Why they take viewers for granted .....πŸ˜•
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Haan, thats true. The witch was like 'chhoda bachana hoga' as if Raghav was a doodh pita hua bachha ...

But I found it very funny.
Abd yes, that track was also not closed properly.

Actually she always wanted her sons to be doodh pita hua bachha so that she can make them dance in her tunes ....😑 they should act according to her orders ...... , but reality was different only jogi was dancing in her tunes rest are having their own bagpipersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bittu31

Exact ally poet ...... sudden disappearance of Sia's family makes its nonsense .....then DM , Dheeraj ...πŸ˜• kya yahi pyar tha jhumer ke liye uske maan maine .....baat toh itni badi-badi kar raha tha ....πŸ˜†

Now I heard from my friends that ..even sheela chachi is missing .....although I was not interested in the details but yet when important persons are missing they should have proper reasoning for that ...

I don't get it Why they take viewers for granted .....πŸ˜•

yes i was also wandrng abt sias parents as dey can now look at daughters. Sc is even missng n even chandas charactrs is even turned how much!!
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

yes i was also wandrng abt sias parents as dey can now look at daughters. Sc is even missng n even chandas charactrs is even turned how much!!

@priya .....I have never liked chanda ....... she was self less lady till she is not in troubled but was always acted as self fish lady .....she has completely forgotten what sia has done for her ......
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really used to love sia's attitude wen she had to bring her point clear really she was good in cronfrntation either with raghav or any one else
poetic thumbnail
Yes Bittu, Gaji had his own bagpiper ... and the witch didn't want that to happen to her laadla as well ... and hence the urge to control. That's why she didn't even refrain from calling Sia a 'jadugarni' later, when RaSia left the haveli, before elections.
I was rolling in laughter when she later referred to Raghav as 'patnibhakt' , when Raghav returns with SIa and SUnheri during Gaji's court case.
And yes, SC also seem to be missing. God only knows what the basic purpose is and why the Leap had to take place?
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

i really used to love sia's attitude wen she had to bring her point clear really she was good in cronfrntation either with raghav or any one else

Yes, she never stayed quiet even when Raghav was wrong and being dim-witted ... πŸ˜‰
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sias speech when jhumar died n all villagers came to house to sia for jhumars killer was great na!