raghav's nakre ,ilaaj karana hai lekin nakreπŸ˜‰

cute scene
timings 2;57
Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: phoo_12

DM's track was my fav.too wen ever sia went to serve him .RAGHAV's expressions were killing πŸ˜†.his xpressions were like "y this dumb fellow is invited and y is SIA serving and wen will this fellow leave or atleast sia leave."if raghav saw DM missbehaving with sia he wld b smashed into pieces.

and wen raghav went into the kitcen he tells them ki u r nt going to any marriage so change u r clothes to wch ghumar is shocked but sia understands .wen sia comes to offer some drink the way she tried to show that she is no less than DM by maintaining eyecontact was sooo good .

wch episode is this i wanna watch again ??

So it seems that most of us was enjoying the DM track until the Cvs sc***ed it up.
Raghav was murderous when he realised that the DM had dirty intentions in his mind when he was checking out the womenfolk while having lunch. He could understand the way Sia was the centre of his attention and how bad she felt about it. Even thgen, when their relation was at a low, Raghav understood Sia and vice versa. That is the beauty of their relationship.
You mean when she came to offer something to eat after Lunch? Sia was too good then and came across as powerful. WIll have to check the date though. SOmetime in October 2009 - maybe 8th or 9th sometime?
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

N one more dats wen sia is pregnant n raghav dosnt knw abt her dieng wen he brings her somthng special n asks her to tel wats dat? She replys doctor ne kaha hai ki pregnancy me doctor ne daudna bhagna mana kiya hai toh fir dimag daudana???? Nice scenes were those!

Yes, that was a very sweet scene! 😳 very cute indeed!
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
raghav's timetable

phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

this one was too good .wen raghav goes to sia she will be trying to cool her hurt and raghav sees her and applys ointment .there was onny hatred b/w them at that time but there was a smaal feeling fr sia in him wch always told her that he cares fr her 😳

and one scene where raghav breaks something and sia hurts herself cleaning it wen raghav tries to bandage her 😍

and the most important scene that jealosy track in thw entry of sonali 😍.wen raghav tries to make sia jealous by dancing with sonali and wen ammaji tries to insult her he was on his nerves but could nt say anything in frnt of his mom .

if there was smeone else in ammaji's place he /she wld b beaten badlyπŸ˜† his expressions were mind blowingπŸ‘.and..... many moree...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx2SErq0yYY&feature=related this was it😭😭
Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
another one of my personal favs was wen sia was pulling her major guilt trip on raghav wen she had just moved back in wid her agenda of revenge..the way she was going on and on like "samaj aur bhagwan ke saamne hum pati-patni hain par humare beech koi rishta nahi" and etc etc..he was looking murderous thn also..bechara,gandhigiri ka maara..tho i pretty much hated him back thn for being a major AH by ill-treating her family so bad..
poetic thumbnail
Yes ANu, Raghav was mad with anger and guilt at that stage and he didn't know what to do. And he used to tale all his anger out at Sia.
I can never forget those scenes and he was a major AH then. Typical sapola of that snake.
He ill-treated Sia's family - I so wanted him to apologise to her Dad and Sister once he fell in love with his wife.
But those scenes were good - Sia scheming and planning to take revenge ...
Most of the time he never realised he got hit by Sia's gandhigiri ...
poetic thumbnail
The funniest sequence was when VKG was thinking that he has to save ehr son from Sia's clutches - when Raghav was realising his feelings for Sia after she was hit by a bullet.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes ANu, Raghav was mad with anger and guilt at that stage and he didn't know what to do. And he used to tale all his anger out at Sia.

I can never forget those scenes and he was a major AH then. Typical sapola of that snake.
He ill-treated Sia's family - I so wanted him to apologise to her Dad and Sister once he fell in love with his wife.
But those scenes were good - Sia scheming and planning to take revenge ...
Most of the time he never realised he got hit by Sia's gandhigiri ...

There are many tracks which was let unfinished by the C.v's.....

I seriously wanted Raghav to touch Sia's father feet and ask for apology but yeh sapna toh sapna hi rahe gaya ....πŸ˜• i mean Raghav's transformation without this was totally adhura πŸ˜†

I was under the impression that serials maine Raaz hote hi khulne ke liye hai .but Ammaji ka koi Raaz nahi khula that she was such a cheater & b*** and most awaited was Gaji's Raaz that he was party to the mission Marro Ammaji .......

I just wanted to see ammaji's expression when she would have realise that her own son tried to kill him and sia whom she considered as enemy saved her by risking her own life 😳
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

There are many tracks which was let unfinished by the C.v's.....

I seriously wanted Raghav to touch Sia's father feet and ask for apology but yeh sapna toh sapna hi rahe gaya ....πŸ˜• i mean Raghav's transformation without this was totally adhura πŸ˜†

I was under the impression that serials maine Raaz hote hi khulne ke liye hai .but Ammaji ka koi Raaz nahi khula that she was such a cheater & b*** and most awaited was Gaji's Raaz that he was party to the mission Marro Ammaji .......

I just wanted to see ammaji's expression when she would have realise that her own son tried to kill him and sia whom she considered as enemy saved her by risking her own life 😳

That's true Bittu. If you remember, once Raghav had told Sia's Father that whenever in touble, he would come back to him for his advice and guidance. Then disaster struck! I so wishhe had really gone back to Sia's Father and apologised and then continue with 'Pataofy Sia' Mission. I find it so fishy and disturbing that Sia's family vanished from the horizon all of a sudden. Which parent would completely forget his daughter, especially when she is left behind in a troll's mansion? So what if he has himself been humiliated? For a parent, the child's life is always important. Would have expected Sia's Father to seek info about her, at least surreptiously. Like it seemed later that Sia was not even aware of her Father and Sister. What a lonely existence!
You are bang on when you mention that none of the suspense has been solved. I so wanted Raghav to know how his pujaniya Maa had trapped his wife with the stupid vrath issue, and that his revered elder brother was party to the plot. 😑🀒 Disgusting!