Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
We were discussing about the DM's visit to the haveli where he was eyeing Sia and Raghav not being very happy about it, when he realises the DM's intention,
He was angry, upset and confused as per me - and probably a bit terrified, 'cos he didn't know what to do if the inevitable happened. Like how could a mamma's boy like him go against the witch and also possibly save Sia, though she was definitely not looking towards him for help.
Here's a pic
This was when he goes to the kitchen and orders Sia and Jhumar to change back to their normal clothes, on occasion of the DM's next visit to the haveli. Before that, the pagal witch had asked Sheela to get the servants to wear new dresses since they were expecting a guest. Anything to save her precious hide! 🀒
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well VKG has been and always will remain an uber-bitch so why be surprised to see her ready to send off the women to DM to save her hide..bt am sure,tht if DM had asked for sia,raghav wud have been uncontrollable..and thn probably sat down and wondered why..he was such an adorable tubelight wen it came to his feelings for sia..
poetic thumbnail
Yes that's true Anu. And I feel that it would have made for a more compelling storyline, than thrusting the Jhumar-is-SC's-daughter thingy in between.
Would have at least cleared some doubts in Raghav's mind about how and what he felt for Sia.
As for VKG, I never expected any sort of positive feelings for anybody, except for the nalayaks that she gave birth to.
poetic thumbnail
Raghav's turn to take care of injured Sia ... πŸ˜•
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this one was too good .wen raghav goes to sia she will be trying to cool her hurt and raghav sees her and applys ointment .there was onny hatred b/w them at that time but there was a smaal feeling fr sia in him wch always told her that he cares fr her 😳

and one scene where raghav breaks something and sia hurts herself cleaning it wen raghav tries to bandage her 😍

and the most important scene that jealosy track in thw entry of sonali 😍.wen raghav tries to make sia jealous by dancing with sonali and wen ammaji tries to insult her he was on his nerves but could nt say anything in frnt of his mom .

if there was smeone else in ammaji's place he /she wld b beaten badlyπŸ˜† his expressions were mind blowingπŸ‘.and..... many moree...
poetic thumbnail
the jealousy track you are talking about Phoo is more of a heart-breaking kind. It was probably past jealousy. Especially when Raghav realises that Sia is suffering because of him and his ego hassles. But even then, his ego was so huge that it did not stop him from reaching the wedding mandap. Wonder what would have happened if Sia had not gone there with the sindoor ka dabba.
Gives me the shakes, alright.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

We were discussing about the DM's visit to the haveli where he was eyeing Sia and Raghav not being very happy about it, when he realises the DM's intention,

He was angry, upset and confused as per me - and probably a bit terrified, 'cos he didn't know what to do if the inevitable happened. Like how could a mamma's boy like him go against the witch and also possibly save Sia, though she was definitely not looking towards him for help.
Here's a pic
This was when he goes to the kitchen and orders Sia and Jhumar to change back to their normal clothes, on occasion of the DM's next visit to the haveli. Before that, the pagal witch had asked Sheela to get the servants to wear new dresses since they were expecting a guest. Anything to save her precious hide! 🀒

Poet .my personal favorite episode was that .............I just loved those killer looks of Raghav 😳😳
He was not liking sia .wearing new cloths for DM ......He would have killed DM.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And when in the end atleast he realise that his great mother has done wrong by inviting DM to haveli ......

I think that was start when he was able to see his mother's misdeed .......

And what to say about VKG ......she must have gone to any extent to save herself 😑

phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
DM's track was my fav.too wen ever sia went to serve him .RAGHAV's expressions were killing πŸ˜†.his xpressions were like "y this dumb fellow is invited and y is SIA serving and wen will this fellow leave or atleast sia leave."if raghav saw DM missbehaving with sia he wld b smashed into pieces.

and wen raghav went into the kitcen he tells them ki u r nt going to any marriage so change u r clothes to wch ghumar is shocked but sia understands .wen sia comes to offer some drink the way she tried to show that she is no less than DM by maintaining eyecontact was sooo good .

wch episode is this i wanna watch again ??
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
N one more dats wen sia is pregnant n raghav dosnt knw abt her dieng wen he brings her somthng special n asks her to tel wats dat? She replys doctor ne kaha hai ki pregnancy me doctor ne daudna bhagna mana kiya hai toh fir dimag daudana???? Nice scenes were those!
poetic thumbnail
Yes Bittu, that was also one of my fave track, and I was so disappointed when they messed it up. Guess that was the beginning of Raghav feeling a bit more strongly about Sia - probably more than what he wanted to at that moment.
But yes, his fiery and possessive glances were really a treat to watch.
And as you said, he did realise that his Mother was wrong in a lot of occasions - but all those years of being a good son and someone in control of power, couldn't go away easily.
It would take time no doubt but I didn't like the pendulumgiri he resorted to afterwards.