Amaji should know Shaurya

makingmagic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi, well I am a silent reader on this forum. i started watching this show recently after a friend introduced me to Dia and Shaurya scenes on youtube. After catching up with the show I am still suprised that Amaji still has not clocked on to dia and shaurya being in love.

She's seen shaurya countless number of times, most of the time with dia
She saw him in different forms during the wedding
she met him when he came to see dia but said he is here to meet roshni (she kinda realised she's seen his face somewhere)
Shaurya was the one that brought Diya to court she saw him then
He has been there in all occasions such as funral

Has amaji not wondered who he is. He has been haging around with Jahnvi most of the time. I really want Amaji to find out about shaurya. From his first entry you can tell he is rich. He loves Diya. There should really be no objections from amaji. I really want dia and shaurya story to move on after Jahnvi moves back into the house. I have always felt really sorry for Diya from the begining, she should get her love without any obstacles. Then after their wedding someone can come for Jahnvi as well. Hope that happens.

Edited by makingmagic - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: makingmagic

Hi, well I am a silent reader on this forum. i started watching this show recently after a friend introduced me to Dia and Shaurya scenes on youtube. After catching up with the show I am still suprised that Amaji still has not clocked on to dia and shaurya being in love.

She's seen shaurya countless number of times, most of the time with dia
She saw him in different forms during the wedding
she met him when he came to see dia but said he is here to meet roshni (she kinda realised she's seen his face somewhere)
Shaurya was the one that brought Diya to court she saw him then
He has been there in all occasions such as funral

Has amaji not wondered who he is. He has been haging around with Jahnvi most of the time. I really want Amaji to find out about shaurya. From his first entry you can tell he is rich. He loves Diya. There should really be no objections from amaji. I really want dia and shaurya story to move on after Jahnvi moves back into the house. I have always felt really sorry for Diya from the begining, she should get her love without any obstacles. Then after their wedding someone can come for Jahnvi as well. Hope that happens.

heyy buddy! nyc post ... me too got introduced to this adorable couple thru youtube scens n till now hv been religiously following da serial 😛😛
@ bold part - the biggest reason for ammaji to object shaurya is dat he is da son of bhanupratap (thou the news is nt yet confirmed) , n bhanupratap is da biggest enemy of ammaji n he was responsible for da death of dia s parents 😭😭😭
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with u
i thought ammaji would recognise shaurya and be like wat r u doing here or something?
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
r u sure dat shaurya is bhanupratap's son????? coz i thot dat shekar (ragini 's BF) wud b bhanupratap's son !!
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

r u sure dat shaurya is bhanupratap's son????? coz i thot dat shekar (ragini 's BF) wud b bhanupratap's son !!

yup .... m nt sure bt dere r around two articles wich states dat shaurya MIGHT b bhnupratap s son .... 😕😕😕
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
it wont take ammaji longer to put two and two together if shaurya makes one more appearance before her...previously i guess she was so much engrossed about rajveer that unki batthi nahi jali...now that her attention has turned onto dia-jahnvi, i think the day is not too far when she comes to know about shaurya...
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's hard to say who is Bhanu's son.......... Shaurya or Shekhar.............
sakshi gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊no yar its better dat aamji has not yet came to know abt dia and shaurya .........otherwise she will seperte dem also....
😭
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darkknight007

It's hard to say who is Bhanu's son.......... Shaurya or Shekhar.............

Can someone please explain me, why some of you think, that Shekhar might me BP's son? 😕 Did I miss something? I can't imagine him being BP's son, don't know, but I don't think, that BP would let his son live like that 😲 On the other hand, there was an article, claiming that Shaurya will be BP's son. It wasn't confrimed since yet, sure, but that would fit better than Shekhar. I have the feeling, that Shekhar won't last long in the soap and with Shaurya there will be more drama to watch 😛
And to answer the question, if Ammaji should know about Shaurya, dunno. She won't agree for this, just because of Dia. After what Dia did, Ammaji won't want her to be happy, therefore she won't ever accept her and Shaurya's realtionship, even if Shaurya is rich or not. That's the point, Ammaji being Ammaji and cruelless towards Dia
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All are discussing about what would be Ammaji's reaction if she comes to know Shourya is Banupratab's son? Have anyone thought what would be Diya's reaction if she comes to know that Shaurya is the son of a person who was responsible for her parents death? Even I can't imagine the situation.