Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ok ..hi guys im Anisha..im more of a silent reader in this section.... but after todays episode i felt like writing a post...so here goesπŸ˜›

i honestly dont understand that if avtar is so against every evil that prevails in KN then y is he still living their ....sitting and sulking or seething in anger and not doing anything is not helping anyone ! he is a successful man has his own business im sure lots of money too..then y cant he just move out with dia and now jahnvi too? he can have such a better life outside KN n give dia n jahnvi a proper home..finally give dia all the happiness that she deserves...

he def'ly is the only sensible sanghvan male alive..and he must stand up against his stupid family in full force !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I so agree wid u. Ya yestday wen he went out whd an umbrela i thought aftr ammas warning he wud throw it n stay out in rain but nt.
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I understand, where you are coming from, Anisha. But I don't think moving out of KN would be such a good idea. I mean, it would be good for him, yet the only one he could take with him would be Jhanvi, because Ammaji won't let Dia go. If she would let her go, she wouldn't have stopped her on the funeral, when she wanted to leave with Jhanvi. Sure, Ammaji doesn't like Dia and all, but she has promised to Raghav, that she'll take care of Dia and that Dia is her responsibility. She'll not break her promise, which didn't include, that she'll give Dia a happy life, but only that she'll let her live πŸ˜”
Besides, Jhanvi has promised to herself, that she'll fulfil her mothers (both Sia and Amba) dream to change Ammaji. Therefore, I'm pretty sure, she won't go with Avtar, if he'll decide to move out and take her with him. And Avtar himself should stand there to support the girls.
In one episode this week, he asked himself, why he becomes always wekk in front of Ammaji, although he knew, that what she's doing is wrong. and after yesterday's episode, after seeing his expression, when Ammaji wouldn't let him go to Jhanvi, I think, one day he'll loose his temper in front of Ammaji and her injustice and that'll be worth watching, I guess! πŸ‘πŸΌ
aaminaa thumbnail
i think avtar should leave the house with jia,janvi and karan
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Moving out is not so easy.................. He could have done that years ago when Rajveer was being spoiled........
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think that he will make a step fastly qauz if he makes the step he can count his life's last sec by amma g
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

I understand, where you are coming from, Anisha. But I don't think moving out of KN would be such a good idea. I mean, it would be good for him, yet the only one he could take with him would be Jhanvi, because Ammaji won't let Dia go. If she would let her go, she wouldn't have stopped her on the funeral, when she wanted to leave with Jhanvi. Sure, Ammaji doesn't like Dia and all, but she has promised to Raghav, that she'll take care of Dia and that Dia is her responsibility. She'll not break her promise, which didn't include, that she'll give Dia a happy life, but only that she'll let her live πŸ˜”

Besides, Jhanvi has promised to herself, that she'll fulfil her mothers (both Sia and Amba) dream to change Ammaji. Therefore, I'm pretty sure, she won't go with Avtar, if he'll decide to move out and take her with him. And Avtar himself should stand there to support the girls.
In one episode this week, he asked himself, why he becomes always wekk in front of Ammaji, although he knew, that what she's doing is wrong. and after yesterday's episode, after seeing his expression, when Ammaji wouldn't let him go to Jhanvi, I think, one day he'll loose his temper in front of Ammaji and her injustice and that'll be worth watching, I guess! πŸ‘πŸΌ

ya u r ryt, & it wont b d ryt decision also at dis moment..coz given d critical situation prevailing in KN ryt now, his presence will at least b a strength to dia & janvi..coz even karan is sumtyms unable to safeguard dia 4m ammaji & by moving out of KN he will only make situations worse 4 d 2 grls !!