phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
) Episode starts with ammaji walking towards janvi and janvi sees her and stands up with a banner written"eshwar aapko sadbuddhi de .... aapki beti hoo,.. "and then ammaji hands over the paper and says stick this also and hold it in the other hand 😆.and leaves and she asks the watchman to close the gate and warns him not to allow her or any of her people inside oyherwise he will be out of the gate (poor fellow)😆they show his face 2times and ammaji 1 and janu fr 5times in this scene😆..it is mid afternoon and janvi is sweting like hell they show the sun on her head 1st and then her face frm 4angles😆 and then alak chacha comes and says wat r u trying to do??change this lady who is a rock she will not change in her life .she has lost her bahu ,beta b coz of her false pride and her own daughter and amba lost her life trying to change her and wem ur mom was live she dint bother how can u think she will have her concern fr her asthis???😡
and now janvi's turn to speak she says my mom and amba lost there lives to change her i will continue.if she wont change fr me atleast she hav to change fr the world just fr her false pride .how can u xpect her to change .pata nahi kis metti se bana hai😡 and janvi says i am after all her pothi her bllod i have the same wage of her and i will let do this👏👏

it's night and about to rain they show the sky thundering and janvi's face and alakchands face and then janvi will b shivering and alak chand brings a shall fr her wch she refuses
then a car comes and stops and the head lights😆 will b on janvi s face and then ther r off and avtar and karan gets down the car cs janvi and again they chitchat😉.avtar says janvi wat is this y r u here y r u tring to change ammaji u knw abt her and after all this she will nevre accept u .c u r my bro's daughter i cant c u like this on the road at this night hrs and i hav broughtup dia like my daughter and u r also same as her and now its janvi's turn here it goes -it has been 18 yafter i and dia met nd now i want to stay with u all and i hav a family how can i live like a orphan they show karans faxe and then avtar's and she says kismat ne hame allg kiya ham uski saath nahi ladsakth abb jab ham milna chathi tho hamari dadi hame door harna chathi hai aur me ladungi .jo meri maa aur amba ni kiya me b karoongi and now if i take my step back it is not that i will loose but it is my mom and amba all the girls of this society will loose and i will not let this happen and they go inside .👏

there inside shamless people will b having start there dinner😡 and ammaji calls them both to dine and now karan sits😃 and avtar says i dont wanna eat and ammaji asks chanda to give some fruits and he says no ,ther janvi is sitting out of the havelli protesting and ... aamaji enterferes(no manners😆) him and says she will b ther out side ony .now they show dia s face 😲and karans face 😆.and avtar cont..... she is your pothi u r jaan se pyari ragav ki beti she is asking her rights thats it and how can u do this they show everyones faces fr small time😆 and cont..... amajii starts criticising him.now the one who has sent u r son behind bars u r supporting her ??go and hug those police and lawer also😆😆🤣.and now no ane will support her otherwise they will b out of the doors .avtar tells its all different it was rajveer's mistake he got his punishment and bla bla bla......😛
ammji says its onny tat u r my fav.one🤪 i am leaving u but if u take me fr granted then i hav to take some action .they show every ones face ,few of them sad few of them happy and adi's face patha nahi confused 😳type and dia's face😭 like always episode ends

now .hope u all liked my very 1st update .u better like it .ithna meha nath say likha hai😆but i njoyed it .DO COMMENT 😳.otherwise u r gone i am telling u 😉😆befr hand 😉

Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx dear!as yestday i missd out starting part so didnt updatd n u wrote every detail so nice.
phoebebuffay thumbnail
Nice update!!
Just a suggestion - please write whole words, its very annoying to read sms language...dkg and jb for character names etc is cool...just that reading the whole update in short form isn't very appealing...and not just you, but even others who write updates ( sorry if I am hurting anyone or their efforts - just a friendly suggestion from a quite regular update reader)
Hopefully you take this in good spirit!
Thanks again for putting so much effort.
Luv!

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
khullam khulla invitation mila hai dia ko,to leave the place,still she dsnt do so...bhagwan usey bhi sadbuddhi dey..lol..
phoo_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoebebuffay

Nice update!!
Just a suggestion - please write whole words, its very annoying to read sms language...dkg and jb for character names etc is cool...just that reading the whole update in short form isn't very appealing...and not just you, but even others who write updates ( sorry if I am hurting anyone or their efforts - just a friendly suggestion from a quite regular update reader)
Hopefully you take this in good spirit!
Thanks again for putting so much effort.
Luv!

accha tekh hai agar me kabi update karoongi tho i will c to it and never mind ,no formalities plzzzzzzz i hate them
phoo_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

khullam khulla invitation mila hai dia ko,to leave the place,still she dsnt do so...bhagwan usey bhi sadbuddhi dey..lol..

ha ha ha even i thot the same 😆
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: phoo_12

ha ha ha even i thot the same 😆

😆😛even i felt d same. dia shud take dat chance n leave d house.
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the detailed update!!

594367 thumbnail
Thanks for the update😊