Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
exactly, chanda have ruined her son's moral nature to the extent that even after kajal's death rajveer wasnt bothered about it at all rather he lamented to his friends that kajal didnt kiss him before she died ( if anyone remembers it ) 😡😡😡!!
may be chanda never wanted her son to be like this but " ab kya fayda?? beta to bigad gaya na laad pyaar se!! "😲😲
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: polly_03

exactly, chanda have ruined her son's moral nature to the extent that even after kajal's death rajveer wasnt bothered about it at all rather he lamented to his friends that kajal didnt kiss him before she died ( if anyone remembers it ) 😡😡😡!!
may be chanda never wanted her son to be like this but " ab kya fayda?? beta to bigad gaya na laad pyaar se!! "😲😲

Yep, I remember it and that's the point. Chanda has spoiled her child to an extend, where it isn't acceptable anymore. Sure, she has lost her daughters once and didn't want to loose her own child and tried to give Rajveer all the happiness she thought, she should give him. But she forgot, that being a mother doesn't only mean, to give a lot of love to your child and totally ignore its mistakes, but also to punish the child, if he/she does something wrong. Otherwise how can the child know the difference between right and wrong? Avtar does a good job, by not trying to support Rajveer further more, though Ammaji and Chanda do the opposite. If Rajveer will be freed sooner, then I think he might repeat something like that (maybe not this terrible), because he'll think, that his Ammaji and mom will help him, no matter what, and he hasn't to fear anything.
Chanda is being horrible, to say the least. She said to Dia, that she brought Dia up like her own daughter. Sure, that's why she's behaving like that towards Dia 🤢 If Dia really would have been her flesh and blood, she woulnd't have done that to her, but this way... I really don't know, how Chanda can see herself into the eyes after behaving so terrible. Doesn't she have something like a bad conscience? Doesn't she remember Raghav and Sia and what they did for her? It's pathetic how blind she went in the love of her son
But then again, maybe some mothers really think this way (like Chanda). I have no idea, but that was my opinion 😳