Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ok i havent posted in the forum since the leap much bt the track wid chanda's character change made me think..and since am not qualified to answer the question,am posting it here..do mothers really have such blinders on tht they do not notice when and how their children are harbouring evil?am not talking of covering for children cheating in an exam or paying to get thm admission..am not tht judgemental..bt sumthng like rape,murder,scant respect for women..how is it tht mothers and fathers squash their own conscience to protect their child?we read abt it daily in newspapers,see it in movies and tv shows..so am genuinely asking,does committing a crime hold no importance before the love for a child? asked my ma the same and she said,its partly ego..we refuse to acknowledge tht our own flesh and blood wud do sumthng so heinous so we blank out everything..even if tht were true,what abt when there is damning evidence?like in this case..chanda is taking out her wrath on this motherless child for the sole reason tht her son is separated frm her..not one scene where she has grappled wid her conscience abt whether her son can do sumthng like this..for her,its of no consequence whatsoever tht a girl died..and if she had lived,she wud have undergone a trauma tht all women dread..and all her son regrets is tht he dint get to hav sex wid her before she died..this is her son and she dint see it till date..does it not make her a failure as a mother?tht she cudnt inculcate this basic humanity in her son?where is the self-directed anger tht my ma told me wud be there?will i change when i have children??tht is a scary thought..so all the mums on the forum please share ur views..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TANUM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
chanda has forgotten how she had said the truth about gajender when he had killed the maid years back.someone should remind her of that.
rupal913 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In my opinion Chanda should have teach her son basic manners. I am sorry but if my kid does something like this i would not support him. because if you support them then they are going to do same thing over and over again. You have to give them punishment to make them relize that what they did is wrong. That way they are not going to repeat the same thing. As a parents it's there responsibility to teach kids right thing.

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a very well thot topic ..even i was thinkin d same, i mean talkin of myself, i hv been strictly brought up despite being d younger one in d family bt still my parents dont support me if i do sumthing wrong..dey taught me not to do anything wrong..den hw cum a mother like chanda support d evils of her son??
its true,according to d storyline, dat chanda had lost her 2 kids b4 & nw rajvir is her lone surviving child & she's 2much possessive abt him, but does dat really justifies chanda's attitude?? in dat context, avtar has been shown to behav in a more responsible manner..dat he's ashamed of his son's doings & unwilling to 4gv him 4 dis but chanda??????
& finally 1alarming qstn, wat wud d young viewers of NAIDL learn 4m dis?? will dey learn & take 4 granted dat whatevr wrong dey commit, der parents n family r going to save dem all in d name of "parental love"??
its time to think..
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post Anu! 👏 Although I haven't seen the serial properly since the leap, from the glimpses I catch, even I got to know that Chanda has turned evil after her son was sent to jail.
This also worries me... Not only with Chanda, but I've seen this in countless mothers, who overlook all their children's "intentional misdeeds" and call them simple mistakes. They always believe that their child can do no wrong, even when the fault is glaringly obvious. In Chanda's case, she should remember back to 18-19 years ago, when Gunja was killed by Gajendar. At that time, Chanda herself was willing to send Gaji to jail, and truly believed that he was guilty and deserved to be punished..... Now, when the tables have turned and it's her own son in Gaji's position, she becomes oblivious to everything and believes her son? Didn't expect this from Chanda at least.
I guess the best answer to your question will be given by someone who is already a mother, you and I cannot assess what will happen to us after motherhood. Thank God, in my family, I've always seen my parents supporting what is right. If something happened where we were wrong, they always told us how disappointed they were and they would make us feel guilty enough that we would never repeat the same mistake. But even then you coud tell that they would try protecting us (me and my siblings) from any major consequences. I guess that's the power/love of parenthood, even if you know the child is wrong, you really can't see them suffering much.
That is what is wrong in Chanda.... even if she wants her son out of jail, at least she should realise that he did wrong.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm.....Anu,hit the bull's eye right......👏.....👍🏼....U know when I saw Chanda turning evil towards Diya,the first thought in my mind was - Has she gone Nuts..😲...doesn't she remember that she too was the witness of a murder and that time only Sia helped her out n what she is doing 😡?????
When she was in a requesting mode towards Diya - My sympathy was also there with her that she had experienced the pain of loosing her own babies n perhaps this is because she is so much worried.😔...but the moment she changed the colour not only towards Diya but also with the Santosh.....I thought this character is finished now and the essence of a really hurt mother has been vanished..🤢...
I have seen mothers saying ki kya karun meri toh yeh sunta nahi ya sunti nahi n I ask only 1 question - Is he/she is more mature n elder than u or r they the parents n u child 😕 ????? n they just smiles n says when u'll have ur own children u'll understand.......pata nahi Anu but I know this much ki I have seen my parents who does not support me n my brother even for a bit if we do something wrong - Just one liner filler - U have done wrong,bear the consequence....🤔.....N coz of this upbringings n lessons,thanks to the GOD ki we r happy for what we r..😛...
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sometimes the serials show some characters and relation like totally fake and opposite to the reality and mostly ppl try to set up with it with their own life...
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dv_freak

sometimes the serials show some characters and relation like totally fake and opposite to the reality and mostly ppl try to set up with it with their own life...

actually not so..dnt we read in the papers almost daily abt sum rich brat going over people in a drunken haze?do we ever see the parents actually stand up for what is right in tht case?no,we read pages and pages of how "my child respects all and wud never do sumthng like this,and even if he/she did,bacche hi toh hain,galtiyan ho jaati hain"..people attempt to buy the family grieving over the lost ones,we see so often..wen sum public figure does sumthng like this,its justified as "people hound him/her coz of the image" like the star-wife of an actor prosecuted recently..so its not just moms really,its fathers and wives as well..everyone prefers to take the easier route right?
ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I haven't been able to watch the last few episodes, so sorry if I get something wrong, but this is true. Mothers and families often can't see anything wrong with their laadla beta.:(Even if Chanda knows the truth, she may think the girl led him on or whatever.
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well, Chanda is a mom................. she of course doesn't want to lose Rajveer.....

the prblm is she has spoiled him.