Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ammaji asks chanda to take dia in n amma drags janvi out n throws hr down. Der dia is thrown inside room n tels her dat she took her child away frm her so she wil take her sis away frm her n locks her. Here janvi takes ambas asti n tels amma dat she had brought ambas asti to hand it to her but nw woh astiyan tab tak visarjet nahi karegi jab tak use haq nahi milta. Den dkg tels her dat amba never alwoed her to take any decision abt her so who is she? N also tels her dat tumari mamma se pehle woh meri beti thi. N amma goes in n yashpal asks janvi dat amajis decison no one cn ignore so tels her to go out n never to cum in again. Den outside house janvi is supportd by ac he tels her dat its ammaji n amba could nt change her vichar n who is she. N dat she is also very sensitive/ n dat she is her parchayi. Janvi tels her da its gud dat shes her parchayi n reminded of amba. N tels dat watever her mother n mamma did shel continue. Chaudary is shwn talkng wid some agent he asks his wife abt ragini wich she tels is gone out to gve party to frnd. Ragini cums to her boyfrnd n assures him dat wid her marriage her way to cum to him is more gud n bla bla. N i forgot wen janvi is rembrd abt amba amma also thnks abt her. Amaji n chand r talkng abt rgjveeur den dia cums der ammaji tels chanda dat dias punishment is nt ouer yet. One watchmen cums n ama reads it n asks chanda to read it its dis ishwar apko sadbudi de beti hu adikar chahiye dia tels she has nt writen. Outside house janvi is seatng wid d same board n ambas asti.
Precap: amamji warns evryone dat no one shud support janvi whoevr support wil find place outside house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbuff211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Appreciate the written update. But do you mind writing clearly and not in the slang/sms language. Sometimes, it becomes very difficult to comprehend.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!

What a witch Chanda turned out to be! They made her character take a complete 180 degree turn. Has she forgotten how well Sia had treated her in the past? They were so close! If the situations were reversed, Sia would never treat Chanda's child the way she has been treating Dia. 🤔
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya sarah! It seems chanda forgot al dat sia did fr her n she even said dat nw u b noukarani . I forgot to add n one more wen chanda takes dia inside raghavs photo is shown n santosh bhabi talks to his photo why he died n nw his daughters hv to suffer a lot.n abt writen update i hv just provided it 2day der wil b thread wer whoever wants to update cn sign.
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Ya sarah! It seems chanda forgot al dat sia did fr her n she even said dat nw u b noukarani . I forgot to add n one more wen chanda takes dia inside raghavs photo is shown n santosh bhabi talks to his photo why he died n nw his daughters hv to suffer a lot.n abt writen update i hv just provided it 2day der wil b thread wer whoever wants to update cn sign.

yaaaaaa i do agree she even frgot how RAGHAV saved her child frm the goons not thinking abot him and SIA .that day if he wld b kept to sleep now this charecter wld b better 😆.
but as a mother any one in her place wld b like her EMOTIONAL FOOLS but she atleast shld not blame dia fr her son's mistake 😡😡.

now at this moment ony 3 soals r good in that havelli better if it is called NARAK

thau ji santosh and karan 😭
dnt knw how will they manage this monster
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the written update