Warning..Kind of Boring topic..

tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is kind of a boring & obvious topic.But I just wanted to share my thoughts with you all. Ever since the death of our beloved Amba, it's very easy to tell that Ammaji is scared to see the outcome of Dia & Jhanvi being reunited...Not just that but after watching today's episode, tears literary came out when Dia & Sharuya hugged infront of RaSia's picture.😳 They're so re-living their past.And it makes me glad that Dia has gained more confidence in herself.
Edited by tasharose - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dia will gain confidence gradually............... once Jhanvi gets into KN, she will be more outspoken....
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight007

Dia will gain confidence gradually............... once Jhanvi gets into KN, she will be more outspoken....

i do hope so!!!!
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the Dia-Shaurya hug!!!! and i think that only here begins their real love story.......... 😳 😳 😳 😳
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved the Shaurya-Dia hug...the way they showed it with RaSia's pic in the background was really nice...I Guess Shaurya and Jahnvi together will instill the confidence and courage in Dia...
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I get the feeling of the never ending conflict between the Israelis and Palestinians. The former are riding the back of the US tiger, and Ammaji resembles this tiger. Very tiring and never ending story, always it goes to a climax and then downhill, waiting for another climax. The women in t his show, are the downtrodden Palestinians, who will never find a savior any where in the world, as long as Ammaji is there. Now they are bringing Veer, Anandi and Phulwa to help Jaanvi?