Epi discussion thread: 4th-8th April

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys! 😉
As I noticed, that there is no one till now, who would volunteer for the WUs, I thought to make a thread, where we can discuss the weeks episodes, w/o opening several single threads 😊
But rules have to be, I guess 😆
- Don't bash any actors from the show or members in here.
- Discuss only the daily episodes, please, no chatting 😉 (at least not much 😆)
- Don't post anything, which isn't related to NAIDL
That's it, shoot away 😉
Oh God, I simply loved the scene and this week, we will see Jhanvi fight for her right against Ammaji! 👏
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Well, I should start, na?
Didn't like Chanda at all, yesterday 🤢 How she spoke to Dia and all, it was so disgusting! And the slap she so much deserved! I just love Avtar 👏
Jhanvi will make me cry one day for sure... It was so heart breaking, when she started to cry and Shaurya tried to gave her some support 😭 I really don't know, which sister has the greater pain, but I totally fell with poor Jhanvi. And hats off to Miss Dhanraj, her acting is just fabulous! 👍🏼
And today, we'll see again an Ammaji-Jhanvi confrontation. Go, Jhanvi! After all you too are Ammaji's blood, you don't know the words " to give up"
What say guys?
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome thread idea!

I so need to catch up on episodes but Jhanvi Vs Amaji is going to be great to watch.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi frndz plz tel me wat happend yestday in epi? I didnt catch it.
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chanda.............. well, looks like she is yet to accept that Rajveer needed to be sent in jail..........

I liked the conversation between Avtar & Santosh, also the Jhanvi-Shaurya one.......

Shaurya.............. well, he did a surprise! he entered the den (I mean KN, of course 😆)!!!!!

That boy is really brave, but it was not unexpected!
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i m so angry at chand...seriously rite nw i just want to go nd slap her in the face...who the hell does she think she is
i reckon avtar or santosh really need to remind her of the past...seriously has she forgotten everything
i dn't like this delhi ki chanda......at least the other one knew wat was right or not
also i reckon they need to bring seila chachi bak in the shw...she's been missing for ages....
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Didn't like Chanda at all, yesterday 🤢 How she spoke to Dia and all, it was so disgusting! And the slap she so much deserved! I just love Avtar 👏
Jhanvi will make me cry one day for sure... It was so heart breaking, when she started to cry and Shaurya tried to gave her some support 😭 I really don't know, which sister has the greater pain, but I totally fell with poor Jhanvi. And hats off to Miss Dhanraj, her acting is just fabulous! 👍🏼
And today, we'll see again an Ammaji-Jhanvi confrontation. Go, Jhanvi! After all you too are Ammaji's blood, you don't know the words " to give up"

yeah very true!!!!!!! i just can't wait for the mega clash!!!!!!!!!!
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok, i think i should have posted this earlier, but couldn't get time! i wanted to express my views..... sorry for the late post!!

my views on 4 april episode-
i feel that Jhanvi has become mature now, after Amba's death. when compared to her usual bubbly nature, she has become a lot more mature after Kaajal's death and now Amba's death.... i loved her bubbly character as well, but now i think i like her this mature side too!

shaurya-jhanvi scene was just too fab!!!!! everything from the acting to the feel of the character, i loved it all!

Ammaji as always-now all those rasams have become more important to her than Amba's death...(i wonder if ragini or her parents even have a clue about Amba's death?!?)

i was quite happy to note that the bolder Dia is in the making! would love to see some Sia in her!

Chanda: what's up with her??? i don't know what help did Sia do to her in the past, but whatever it may have been, she certainly should not be like this!! loved the much awaited slap from Avtar to her!

felt very bad for Avtar- bechara, wife bhi aesi aur beta bhi aesa!

Just can't wait for the coming episodes for the Jhanvi-Ammaji clash!!!

i want to see the 2 sia's in Jhanvi and Dia!!!!!!!
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Hi frndz plz tel me wat happend yestday in epi? I didnt catch it.

If you still don't know, then that's for you: Well, in the beginning they showed Jhanvi crying about Amba's death and Shaurya trying to calm her down. Felt so sorry for Jhanvi, when she said, that at her birth her biological parents were taken from her, now her Mama too and Dia also 😭 Shaurya calmes her, telling her, that Dia needs her right now, she mustn't go weak, because she has to fight 😉
Chanda on the other hand was so angry with Dia about what happened, that she talked nonsence! 🤢 Saying she has given Dia more love than she would've given her own daughter, if they hadn't brought Dia up, she would be on the street by now, Ammaji was right, when she said, Dia's birth is a burden on all of them blablabla.... 🤢 And then she even wanted to slap Dia, but luckily Avtar got their first and slapped Chanda instead 👏 Ammaji too came to Dia's room and sent everyone out, because she has given a punishment to Dia and that's it.
At the end, Avtar and Santosh were in a room, where Avtar asked himself and Bapa, why this happens to him. Why he becomes always weak in front of Ammaji, although he knew, that what she's doing is wrong (referring to Dia's punishment and Jhanvi). But he decided that that's enough, he won't take any more injustice from Ammaji 😳
Well, I sumerized it really short, but hope I could help you 😆
Hesperus thumbnail
Yesterday's epi was okay 😉 But one question: How the hell got Shaurya into the house? I mean, isn't it stupid to let the gate open in the night? Well, shouldn't bother, I guess. The following scene was kinda sweet 😍 Though, I think right now Dia has other problems, which need to be solved 😒
And Chanda is getting more disgusting with every episode 🤢 How can she do something like that? Trying to make Dia's life a living hell, really how law can one get? And Nikz, you are so damn right, She needs to remined of the past. How can she forget, what Sia did for her? And come on, Rajveer isn't dead, just in jail for 3 years, though I'm sure Ammaji will get him out earlier. Selfish woman, really.
Well, Jhanvi's appearence was interesting and I liked it, how she spoke to Ammaji 👏 But didn't like what happened after that. Chanda, again, how can she do this? Taking Dia away, although the poor thing pleaded to her to let her there... Really, hope, when Jhanvi enters KN, she'll teach Chanda a lesson for being so disgusting to her lovely-shovely sister 👍🏼