Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello guys and welcome to this thread!

As Nikz has already started the GOTW and MOTW, I think, I should get started with mine too 😳 Well, as you can see, that'll be a thread, where we can discuss the happenings in NAIDL for the week 😉 I'll give you some questions and you have just to answer them 😆
As we all know, the last week's episodes have been full of different emotions, sadness, anger, happiness etc... Jhanvi's true identity was finally revealed, our lovely-shovely Daku-Rani breathed her last breath and the sisters have been seperated 😭 Referring to those happenings, here are my questions:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
1. In the new promo of NAIDL, they showed Jhanvi determined to fight for her right as Ammaji's granddaughter. What do you think about that?
2. Will Ammaji accept Jhanvi as her granddaughter and let her live in KN? Or will she be up to something else?
3. What do you guys expect Jhanvi to do after entering KN? Fight against Ammaji as her mothers did?
4. Ammaji told Dia, that Jhanvi is nothing to her. Should Dia once stand up and tell Ammaji what Jhanvi is to her? Like, Jhanvi is her sister, weather Ammaji likes it or not etc...
5. Which characters should support Jhanvi in her fight?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hm, hope, my questions are understandable 😕 And hope, some of you guys participate in this 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
firstly beautiful thread nori

1. In the new promo of NAIDL, they showed Jhanvi determined to fight for her right as Ammaji's granddaughter. What do you think about that?
i think jogi baba 😆will try nd make sure jhanvi never succeed in her plans
but ammaji nd her will hav a lot of arguments for sure...since they hav different views about life
karan nd avtar will obiviously help jhanvi get into the house...i love the new avtar nd jhanvi bond....sooooooooooo cute
2. Will Ammaji accept Jhanvi as her granddaughter and let her live in KN? Or will she be up to something else?
ammaji will accept jhanvi cause her daughter bought her up nd shes raghav's daughter but there will be some twist to this...ammaji might also make some rules for jhanvi which she will hav to obey in order to stay at KN....

3. What do you guys expect Jhanvi to do after entering KN? Fight against Ammaji as her mothers did?
jhanvi will defenatelt fight for her, diya nd all the other woman except chanda.....dn't like her rite nw....rights..........she will stand up for whats right nd whats not just like sia......we hav anew sia cross amba here guys
4. Ammaji told Dia, that Jhanvi is nothing to her. Should Dia once stand up and tell Ammaji what Jhanvi is to her? Like, Jhanvi is her sister, weather Ammaji likes it or not etc...
i reckon diya should stand up to tell ammaji what jhanvi means to her...but i dn't think she will do this...not rite nw anyway
avtar, karan, santosh, diya, shaurya nd alkchandar, also jhanvi's new bhabhi aka adi's wife

Hesperus thumbnail
Thanks, Nikz! 😆
Nice answers, love them 😉 About the 4th question, right, I don't think, she'll do it right now, but maybe when Jhanvi gets hurt because of Ammaji or something like that, who knows?
Anyways, will give my answers later on, have to go now! 🤗
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
no need to say' thanks nori

even i dn't think diya will stand up to ammaji rite nw but she probs will in the future
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I saw a promo of Veer, Anandi & Phulwa coming to Ammaji & asking her to accept Jhanvi as her granddaughter!!!!!!!!!

So they might convince Ammaji.............. & Jhanvi might get access to KN............
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As dey q bringng dis ppl it seems dkg may take her inside her house but nt dat easily. She might hv to face lots of humiliatons n i dont thnk dia wil stand against ammaji as shes just scard of her!! Nice thread!!
anonymous7 thumbnail
Nice one Hesperus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏👏👏

About ur qstns in the discussions.............

Here........

Well, that was expected. She is not only doing this as its her right but also for Dia. & knowing Jhanvi, she won't give up till she succeeds.

I think she will accept her, after some time. But she's Ammaji after all, so expect a few twists!

Of course! She has Sia & Raghav's blood! Moreover, she is brought up by Amba! High Voltage fight expected here!

Dia should say. But does she have the courage? Not now, i think.

Dia, Santosh, Sheela Chachi........... sure! Also Karan & Avtar --- a huge support here. I can't say anything about Ragini. She is too difficult to understand.

Edited by darkknight007 - 13 years ago
Hesperus thumbnail
Thanks for you answers, till now, guys! Appreaciate this 🤗
I think, it's really good, that she's fighting for her right, that's the Jhanvi we all know and love! Have read the article, it's funny to imagine Jhanvi living in front of KN on the street and protesting 🤣 Can't wait to see this.
Maybe she'll give in after the pressure from Veer, Anandi and Phulwa, but she'll try to create misunderstanding b/w the sisters. As she said, otherwise ther'll be 2 Sias.
Fighting and showing Ammaji which tigress brought her up! Jhanvi won't obey to Ammaji and I'm looking forward to it 😆
As I wrote, I think she'll stand up once, but after Jhanvi'll get hurt by one of Ammaji's actions. Like, Jhanvi is in the hospital and Ammaji won't let Dia go, this should be such a moment, where she says: Jhanvi meri behen hai, chahe ab mane ya na mane etc... I know, my imagination, but I like it 😆
Karan! (wann se their bonding), then Avtar, Santosh, Sheela Chachi and Alakchand (Dia of course too) 😍
anonymous7 thumbnail
oops! i forgot Alokchand............... he has a major role to play too...........