PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends!
As most of you know, I have been doing the written updates for some time now, but I'm not in a position to continue doing them. I started doing the updates only for Amba and now that she herself is not a part of the soap anymore, I don't want to continue. Moreover, I have a major exam coming up in a few months and therefore, I may not even be able to vist the forum often.
Since I have been doing the updates for the past three months, I knind of feel It is my responsibility to officially inform my friends and try and create a structure for the updates to go on smoothly. I therefore request anyone, who is interested in volunteering to please give their names in this thread so that there is no confusion as to who is to do the updates and also so that there are no multiple updates.
I'm willing to the back up updates for one week [ April 4th 2011- April 9th 2011] I also request some one to take the responsiblity of adding the written update links to the thread
I thank my friends for supporting and encouraging me to do the updates😃. Sincere apologies for any mistake on my part such as typing, spelling errors, grammatical errors, late updates, mis interpreted information etc.😳
I wish the future updaters a very best of luck 😃
Thank you.
Regards,
Harsha.