Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks for the updeat, Harsha! πŸ˜‰ Oh, and I'm glad, you won't stop watching NAIDL, phew πŸ˜† Gues, you got your answer, Ammaji didn't even ask Jhanvi to come with them. I really won't ever understand this women and her way of thinking 🀒

I felt so sorry for poor Jhanvi, she got the worst part from all of them 😭 Sure, for Dia life in KN won't be easy either, but Ammaji won't do anything to her as she promised it to Raghav, but Jhanvi has to suffer more. I mean, she lost her mother, she loved more than everyone in this whole world, and just after knowing that she acutally has a sister, she was seperated from her. I felt like crying, when I watched the last scene, where Jhanvi remebered the beautiful days with her "Mama" 😭 So wanted to huge her.
By the way, I think, you something wrong πŸ˜• Chanda didn't slap Dia in the precap, she wanted to slap her, but Avtar got hold of her hand and slapped her back. Truth to be said, I was glad, when Avtar slapped her! 😑 She so much deserved it! What did she say to Dia, during the whole Rajveer-track? That she brought Dia up like her own daughter and gave her more love she would've given to her own daughter πŸ€” Yeah, sure, and where the hell is this so called love now?
I don't think, it would be such a good idea, if Jhanvi would run away with Dia. After all, before her death Amba told Jhanvi for what Sia has always stand up and fought, so I guess Jhanvi will walk on the way, her mothers (both, Sia and Amba) showed her and that would be to stand up against Ammaji's injustice. It would be nice, to see Jhanvi moving into KN, 'cause I'm damn sure, she'll give Ammaji and her two dogs a good fight. And, Harsha, you remember, what we found out about her? πŸ˜‰ Jhanvi is a mix of Sia and Amba, Ammaji couldn't handle Sia or Amba alone, how'll she manage to handle a mix of them? πŸ˜† Besides, I'm just waiting for the day, Dia tells Ammaji, that weather Ammaji likes it or not, Jhanvi is her sister aur is dunja mein, uska sabse mazbood rishta Jhanvi ke saat hi hai 😍
Ammaji won't be able, to seperate Dia and Jhanvi for long! Jhanvi will definately fight for her sis and she has some support in the Sangwan family, which might help her! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think avtar will bring janvi home..i cant think of any other explaination...and then her quest to free dia n fight for their rights will begin with some support from avtar karan and santosh ...
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah Nori, maybe you are rightπŸ˜• but I thought I heard the sound of a slap before Avtar's slap. But I could be wrongπŸ˜• 😳Things happened too quicklyπŸ˜•