Sia's book for her daughters

sajeer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i was think when is Sia's book that she wrote for daughters going to be show to Jhanvi and Diya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
ya even m wondering that only...when will they get to see the book written by siya ??
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya frndz i thought its wid amba but nw i feel wether its wit dia only as she so wel told abt her parents in court. N i wondr if its wit amma den wat to say?!
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pata nahi kiske paas hai ??sia ki vo gift jo unki betiyo ko dena chahi thi thi ???
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amma g has hide that book surely and will neva give it to the girls
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hope Ammaji has not destroyed thebook........
sajeer thumbnail
i think the book is with Ammaji cus if Amba had it than Jhanvi would have got it by not but Ammaji has the book and she not going gave it (i think so).
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i wonder if dat diary written by sia is still safe..coz as far as i remember, d diary was split into 2 parts aftr a gunshot by BP ( aftr sia's funeral😭 wen BP attacked amba's camp ) it was dat tym dat d 2 sisters wer separated😭, raghav was injured & managed to reach ammaji wid his other child wid d buk still wid him, but den wen dey wer escaping 4m d burning house thru d underground tunnel, der was no buk wid raghav (at least i dont remember it ) !! so no idea as to d whereabouts of d buk .
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not sure. Maybe Ammaji has it, but then I think, she would've destroyed it, because the chances for Dia to find it would be high and after reading the diary of her mother, Dia would've changed a bit. And Ammaji is fearing the possibility that Dia might come out like her mother and now w/ Jhanvi... Maybe the CV's won't show it, that could also be.
sajeer thumbnail
i think Jhanvi and Diya will just find the book where every Ammaji has put it (if dose have the book)