abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

As we all know, Shikha Singh or better known as "Daku Amba" has left the show. Amba has been a major character in this soap (I would prefer to call her the tigress) and has impressed us very much by her acting. Her death in the show only proves that she'll be alive in our hearts forever. Her exit could not have been more convincing than this, but I'm sure that we all would certainly miss her. We would have been happier to see her in another serial, alive, but that's not possible. We wish her a very happy married life ahead!

I dedicate this thread to her. I invite you all to share what you experienced with Amba, what impressed you and how you felt after her exit. Please feel free to post any exciting piece of information about Amba or Shikha Singh. It could be anything, interviews, pictures or your own creations!

Please contribute and keep this thread going!

(My special thanks to laado_007 and tasharose for encouraging me to proceed with this thread!)

Edited by abbyluvscid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Luvd d thread dear! Her fight wit amma preleap was superb! Her feeling cme out frm her evry action. I luvd rasia n amba rani a lot nw i feel dat shw has lost its strong charactrs n her death scens bought tears in al of ours eyes. Why v cried actualy? She n rasia were no one of us but had built a deep impression or house in our heart. V l luv thm a lot.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the thread, dearπŸ€—
I'll surely try and contribute something to this thread😊
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Abbyluvscid, you've simply out done yourself.Well done you deserve plenty of πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ & πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ....And I'm very touched from the bottom of my heart that you've added me to this thread too.Minus me and my support, I think you've managed everyting on this thread very beautifully.
Edited by tasharose - 13 years ago
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well she was the one and only WOMAN in that serial and i always liked to watching her in the show

abbyluvscid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Luvd d thread dear! Her fight wit amma preleap was superb! Her feeling cme out frm her evry action. I luvd rasia n amba rani a lot nw i feel dat shw has lost its strong charactrs n her death scens bought tears in al of ours eyes. Why v cried actualy? She n rasia were no one of us but had built a deep impression or house in our heart. V l luv thm a lot.

yeah πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ we all love her a lot........
Edited by abbyluvscid - 13 years ago
abbyluvscid thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Thanks for the thread, dearπŸ€—

I'll surely try and contribute something to this thread😊

πŸ€— no problem di!! take your own time πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
abbyluvscid thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasharose

Dear Abbyluvscid, you've simply out done yourself.Well done you deserve plenty of πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ & πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ....And I'm very touched from the bottom of my heart that you've added me to this thread too.Minus me and my support, I think you've managed everyting on this thread very beautifully.

awww!!! i'm touched!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ thanks a lot!!! and please don't minus yourself!! i think your encouragement has really helped me to open up!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ and one more request! please upload some pictures of Amba! i tried copy-paste, but it didn't work..... i don't think that this thread is complete without her picture! (and please teach me how to upload it!!!)
abbyluvscid thumbnail

Originally posted by: dv_freak

well she was the one and only WOMAN in that serial and i always liked to watching her in the show

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ i really loved her... she was a perfect exampleπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes amba we will always love u n u'll remain in our hearts forever

thanx for the lovely post