Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laado_007

Jhanvi And Shaurya To Get Married In Na Aana Iss Desh Laado

Prime time soap, Na Aana Iss Desh Laado, has always been known for its high voltage drama, twists and turns. Recently with Amba's (Shikha Singh) death, it has been revealed that Jhanvi (Vaishnavi Dhanraj) and Dia (Simran Kaur) are Sia's twins seperated at birth. Soon, Jhanvi will be seen moving in with Ammaji's (Meghna Malik) family. The up coming track, will focus on Jhanvi's rebellious nature and the growing bond between the twins. All this will be cause for worry for Ammaji who will do everything in her capacity to seperate the twins. The chaos, confusion and the misunderstandings between the twins will lead to Shaurya (Varun Kapoor), who is currently in love with Dia, to get married to Jhanvi.
Catch all the drama unfold only in Na Aana Iss Desh Laado on Colors, Mon-Fri at 10:30pm(IST)

http://www.thehindu.com/arts/radio-and-tv/article959004.ece

PS- Din't like the article?! Don't worry, be happy! Because this is no article, typed something on my own to fool my friends😉 Wish my friends on IF
A VERY HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY😉😆

Great! I made this as an April Fools' post, but looks like the CVs have planned on fooling us big time🤢 Ammaji is just so predictable! I only wish that Jhanvi and Shaurya don't end up together😕