Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: groucho

My commiserations to you regarding Amba..............she was undoubtedly on of the best characters in this show and will be sorely missed.............I watched last night and as always the freezing shots on each face was enough to make me grind my teeth.

Jhanvi and Amba carried the episode ..........the reactions of the rest were so unbelievable, no one moved during the entire death scene and the duplicate stand ins were so evident.

Do none of these serials have good directors????

🤣 I swear! More than unhappy, I was irritaed! In such slow motion, my God!! And all the others, especially Gaji and Jogi, looked as if they had got a botox done or something🤣 Absolutely no emotion!! And they will show each and everyone's face in such painful slow motion🤢
Whatever, have today to sit through. I feel today will be worse🤢
Shikha will be getting married in real life and simultaneously she will be dying in reel life! How pathetic!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

🤣 I swear! More than unhappy, I was irritaed! In such slow motion, my God!! And all the others, especially Gaji and Jogi, looked as if they had got a botox done or something🤣 Absolutely no emotion!! And they will show each and everyone's face in such painful slow motion🤢

Whatever, have today to sit through. I feel today will be worse🤢
Shikha will be getting married in real life and simultaneously she will be dying in reel life! How pathetic!

The warped senses of the channel to do something like this on what is a woman's happiest day.🤢🤢. Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I really empathised with Jhanvi and today will be worse......Am off till the 11th so might watch today as UT has become really painful.

My sympathies are with you...........😔
PemaKarpo thumbnail
I'll surely miss my Daku😭 She was so cute😳😭
I kind of felt sorry for Ammaji in last night's episode😕 Watching two of her children die in front of her eyes, is really pathetic! And moreso because it is all her fault that Amba and Raghav died🤢 When all this does not make a woman change, I don't know what will!
UT 🤣 I won't watch it even if someone pays me🤣
Anyway, looking forward to see the Ammaji-Jhanvi fireworks😆
Enjoy your holiday😃 Hope to see you back soon!
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Now.............. it's up to Alak.............. i was right, that Alak will not die..........
siyona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

amazing update..👏

will miss u loads shikha..😛
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

I'll surely miss my Daku😭 She was so cute😳😭

I kind of felt sorry for Ammaji in last night's episode😕 Watching two of her children die in front of her eyes, is really pathetic! And moreso because it is all her fault that Amba and Raghav died🤢 When all this does not make a woman change, I don't know what will!
UT 🤣 I won't watch it even if someone pays me🤣
Anyway, looking forward to see the Ammaji-Jhanvi fireworks😆
Enjoy your holiday😃 Hope to see you back soon!

chanda was the last one to react🤣.i was almost into tears and then wen i saw chanda 's xpressions 😆.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya wat can change her nw! I realy felt very sorry for two girls n wen janvi dia cried realy felt why sia gave birth to them as nw no one is ther to support them! Nw only thng is hope amma changes n dosnt ill treat them. N wat was d promo was it dat amma ask janvi to cum at kn.?
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww, I had to fought my tears, yesterday, and that means a lot! Normally I never cry or something like that, but yesterday it was really hard to not cry (but is succeded 😉) Thde kudos goes to Jhanvi and Miss Dhanraj's acting skills and of course Amba aka Shikha. Those two acted really well and I could feel poor Jhanvi's pain 😭
The other's, I know, Amba had to die, but hell, why didn't anyone try to help her? 😲 Just standing there and looking totally untouched. And Joginder 🤢 What an idiot. I know, he never liked his sister, but he asked, although he saw, that she was dying, can we go now, Ammaji? How pathetic is that? Really hope, he'll get some day, what he deserves (the best would be, Karan would do it, after knowing the truth about his birth).
You know, I had a feeling, Jhanvi would want to ignite the funeral pyre and I'm really glad, she said, she'll do it. Yeh siraf aur siraf Jhanvi ka hak banta hai, Amba ki bethi aur betha thi 😭
By the way, did anyone see the new promo? Ammaji is getting worse and worse 😡 After the funeral, Jhanvi told Dia, she won't let her go back to this house and wanted to take her with herself, but Ammaji stopped Jhanvi, took Dia's hand and forced her to sit in the car. Poor Jhanvi was standing at the window of the car, saying to Dia, that Dia can't live there anymore and so on, but the car just drived off and let our Jhanvi behind, while she was crying Dia's name 😭 Hope, Jhanvi doesn't give up that easily, because in my eyes, Jhanvi has more rights over Dia than anyone else in this world and who is Ammaji, to seperate the sisters? Really, this woman won't ever change; she has lost her son and now her daughter and what does she do? Injustice to the children of her children (Jhanvi is and will always be Amba's daughter) 😒
I can just say, go Jhanvi, jah kar abni lovely-shovely (as if) Dadi se dakrau aur dikau ke kis matti ki bani ho. After all Jhanvi is Ammaji's blood and what do you say? Who doesn't loose against his worst enemy, looses against his own blood 👍🏼
Harsha? I read somewhere in your posts, that after Amba's death, you'll stop watching NAIDL? Is this true?
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the episode was heartbreaking 😭😭😭😭😭

Amba's entry was just too good, the way she managed to come till here...... my MUCH AWAITED MOMENT!!!!!!! Amba, when she died, i wish i could stop her!!! 😭

the unbelivable thing was that Ammaji cried!! anyways, no complaints! she had to cry at least now!

i have to say, tremendous acting by everyone, Shikha Singh, Vaishnavi Dhanraj, Meghna Malik, Every single person!!! their acting moved me to tears! 😭😭

Amba's dialog- no words to say, each and every word she spoke was so touching!! 😭 😭 i'll miss you amba!! 😭😭

and why were jogi and gajji standing like that!! arre khud Ammaji utar ke aa gayi, tum logon ko kya?!?!?

Hats off to Vaishnavi Dhanraj aka Jhanvi, fab acting!!👏 simply loved it 😭😭😭 loved the Jhanvi-Amba bonding........... but the unfortunate thing is... we won't be able to see any more of it 😭😭😭 (my request-please create some more siggies of amba-dia-jhanvi)

Ammaji........ i liked her only for a few moments, and then, she was back to her character 😔 but Meghna Mailk's acting, fab..............

Amba's dying moments and Jhanvi's tears, were enough to make me go the episode was heartbreaking 😭😭😭😭😭

Amba's entry was just too good, the way she managed to come till here...... my MUCH AWAITED MOMENT!!!!!!! Amba, when she died, i wish i could stop her!!! 😭

the unbelivable thing was that Ammaji cried!! anyways, no complaints! she had to cry at least now!

i have to say, tremendous acting by everyone, Shikha Singh, Vaishnavi Dhanraj, Meghna Malik, Every single person!!! their acting moved me to tears! 😭😭

Amba's dialog- no words to say, each and every word she spoke was so touching!! 😭 😭 i'll miss you amba!! 😭😭

and why were jogi and gajji standing like that!! arre khud Ammaji utar ke aa gayi, tum logon ko kya?!?!?

Hats off to Vaishnavi Dhanraj aka Jhanvi, fab acting!!👏 simply loved it 😭😭😭 loved the Jhanvi-Amba bonding........... but the unfortunate thing is... we won't be able to see any more of it 😭😭😭 (my request-please create some more siggies of amba-dia-jhanvi)

Ammaji........ i liked her only for a few moments, and then, she was back to her character 😔 but Meghna Mailk's acting, fab..............

Amba's dying moments and Jhanvi's tears, were enough to make me go 😭😭😭 😭😭😭 (i found it really difficult to suppress my tears before my family)

Ammaji deserved it when Amba questioned her...... ab to uski ehmiyat pata chalegi!!

finally when Amba said Maa...... 😭😭😭

Hope alak chand also stays with jhanvi and protects Jhanvi-Dia, the promise was too good.......

felt very happy when Amba told dia and jhanvi to continue the fight against ammaji😃 i just hope they do it........

wish ammaji and amba had met earlier....... not when amba is dying!! 😭😭😭 😭😭😭

all in all, the episode was too emotional; for me, it showcased some fine acting also........... but all i can say is- WE LOVE YOU AMBA!! WISH YOU HAD NEVER LEFT,BUT NOW THAT YOU HAVE, WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE!! WILL MISS YOU!!!👏😭 !👏😭 !👏😭
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Aww, I had to fought my tears, yesterday, and that means a lot! Normally I never cry or something like that, but yesterday it was really hard to not cry (but is succeded 😉) Thde kudos goes to Jhanvi and Miss Dhanraj's acting skills and of course Amba aka Shikha. Those two acted really well and I could feel poor Jhanvi's pain 😭

The other's, I know, Amba had to die, but hell, why didn't anyone try to help her? 😲 Just standing there and looking totally untouched. And Joginder 🤢 What an idiot. I know, he never liked his sister, but he asked, although he saw, that she was dying, can we go now, Ammaji? How pathetic is that? Really hope, he'll get some day, what he deserves (the best would be, Karan would do it, after knowing the truth about his birth).
You know, I had a feeling, Jhanvi would want to ignite the funeral pyre and I'm really glad, she said, she'll do it. Yeh siraf aur siraf Jhanvi ka hak banta hai, Amba ki bethi aur betha thi 😭
By the way, did anyone see the new promo? Ammaji is getting worse and worse 😡 After the funeral, Jhanvi told Dia, she won't let her go back to this house and wanted to take her with herself, but Ammaji stopped Jhanvi, took Dia's hand and forced her to sit in the car. Poor Jhanvi was standing at the window of the car, saying to Dia, that Dia can't live there anymore and so on, but the car just drived off and let our Jhanvi behind, while she was crying Dia's name 😭 Hope, Jhanvi doesn't give up that easily, because in my eyes, Jhanvi has more rights over Dia than anyone else in this world and who is Ammaji, to seperate the sisters? Really, this woman won't ever change; she has lost her son and now her daughter and what does she do? Injustice to the children of her children (Jhanvi is and will always be Amba's daughter) 😒
I can just say, go Jhanvi, jah kar abni lovely-shovely (as if) Dadi se dakrau aur dikau ke kis matti ki bani ho. After all Jhanvi is Ammaji's blood and what do you say? Who doesn't loose against his worst enemy, looses against his own blood 👍🏼
Harsha? I read somewhere in your posts, that after Amba's death, you'll stop watching NAIDL? Is this true?

No dear I won't stop watching the soap, but will stop updating. April 5th is the last I'll update.