Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx for the update!πŸ˜ƒ

i just saw it in the re-run.............. missed it last night. (for obvious reasons)
anonymous7 thumbnail
Dia was at her best............. Simran Kaur gave a mindblowing performance....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I thought at least one scene of Amba will be shown....😭😭😭

Rajveer was good in act too............... was hating Chanda........ but kind of understood her reactions......... she doesn't want to lose another child.........

Karan's entry............. well, that was totally unexpected!😲😲😲😲

Good to see Santosh caring for Dia......😊😊😊

& Jhanvi-Ammaji scene................ well, a lot of scenes like this will come in near future.
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight007

Jhanvi-Ammaji scene................ well, a lot of scenes like this will come in near future.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i simply loved their clash!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
anonymous7 thumbnail
I don't think Alok Chand is going to die............... someone from the Daku gang needs to be alive.....

before the leap........... all the dakus except AC & Amba were killed by police
anonymous7 thumbnail
Why is Aditya so silent?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laado_007

Has Dia read Sia's diary or what? Hope she has the diary. It's weird you, never liked Sia much, but kind of feel bad when the ex-leads are treated badlyπŸ˜• Liked Dia's dialogue very much! And loved the sister hug and the song 😳

All in all a superb episode!
But the part is, India wonπŸ˜†πŸ₯³

Can't be that happy, my team lost yesterday 😭
Uhm, anyways 😳 Coming to the episode (thank god, I watch it always online πŸ˜†) it was a really good one. Maybe Dia has read Sia's diary, but I'm not that sure πŸ˜’ Though, liked it, that Sia was mentioned and Dia's dialogue was really good πŸ˜‰ She proved, that she is at least Sia and Raghav's daughter 😍 And the huge part was so~ sweet 😳
I know, Chanda doesn't want to loose her son, but Rajveer commited murder and that's a fact, she can't change and Rajveer is getting, what he deserves (he should be happy, that he got only 3 years 🀒)
But, guys, the best part was Jhanvi-Ammaji confrontation πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I was just like: Go Jhanvi, go! πŸ˜† Ammaji so deserved that! πŸ˜‰ I had to smile, when Jhanvi said: Mein aap ki Dia nehin hoon, Ammaji πŸ˜† So true, wo toh Ammaji ki Jhanvi hai, joh future mein Ammaji ki band zoroor bajaiy giye πŸ˜†
And today it will be the episode, we all were eagerly waiting for 😳 Uff, that will be one episode filled with a lot of emotions 😳
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Nori!
Really sorry that your team lost. They were good too.
You a Pakistani? I'm so excited! I'v never had a Pakistani friend beforeπŸ€—
Coming back to the episode, I loved last night's episode! Dia was superb and Jhanvi πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
But this Ammaji is SO predictable! I KNEW that she's going to appeal in the higher courts But will Rajveer be let off there God! No! Not after Amba died for this! This is my cause for worry now🀒
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update harshu!
Couldn't even catch a glimpse! Cricket ofcourse!
Yayyyyy!!!!!!!! India won!!!!!1πŸ₯³
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laado_007

Hey Nori!

Really sorry that your team lost. They were good too.
You a Pakistani? I'm so excited! I'v never had a Pakistani friend beforeπŸ€—
Coming back to the episode, I loved last night's episode! Dia was superb and Jhanvi πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
But this Ammaji is SO predictable! I KNEW that she's going to appeal in the higher courts But will Rajveer be let off there God! No! Not after Amba died for this! This is my cause for worry now🀒

Yeah, I'm a Pakistani πŸ˜† Before IF I too had never an Indian friend, don't know any Indian's in here πŸ€— Ah, well, they didn't played that well, πŸ˜• I'm not such a big cricket-fan, but watched it yesterday with my mom πŸ˜• So many friends watched it yesterday with us, was funny, my father was so enraged about our team, that you could hear him shout in the whole house πŸ˜†
Oh God, hope not! 🀒 Rajveer mustn't get freed, but I've a feeling, that he might get free If that's the case, poor Amba If the guy would change... but I don't think, he'll change that easily
anonymous7 thumbnail
will ammaji appeal after amba's death?πŸ˜•