PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dia tells the court in detail everything that happened between Rajveer and Kaajal which led to the latter's death. She tells the judge that she has never seen her parents, but she knows that they have always stood by the truth as they considered truth greater than everything. She continues to tell how her mother died to give birth to her and how she stood by her believes and principles. She says that she is proud of her parents and wants to follow on their foot steps. Dia looks at Rajveer and tells that it is very difficult for her to testify against her brother and go against her family. She then tells that she chose truth over her family because there is nothing greater than truth. Rajveer starts palpitating and without thinking, he tells the judge that he did not murder Kaajal on purpose and that she slipped and hit herself on the head. When he realizes his folly, it is too late and the court gives its verdict. The judge tells that Rajveer did not murder the girl on purpose, but he is still responsible for her death. Therefore, he sentences Rajveer to a three-year imprisonment. Ammaji&co are shocked and Chanda starts weeping. Ammaji consoles her and tells her that she will not let anything happen to Rajveer and that he will be back home very soon.

Rajveer is handcuffed and taken away. Chanda holds onto his arm and starts weeping. Avtar asks the police to take him away. Ammaji walks up to Rajveer and tells him that this is not the be all and end of everything and that they will appeal in the higher courts and set him free.

Dia and Jhanvi hug each other and Jhanvi tells Dia that she is proud of her and that Kaajal will be given justice.

Jhanvi sees Shaurya and asks his where her mother is. He remembers Amba telling him not to breathe a word to anyone until she comes to court. He does not say anything and Jhanvi gets scared.

Santosh hugs Dia and asks her where Karan is. Joginder tells that it is only because of that boy that Dia was able to give her testimony in court. He tells that without his help Dia would not have been able to escape his men. Jhanvi, who overhears this, is shocked. She goes up to Ammaji&co and tells them that she cannot even imagine that people can stoop to this extent of kidnapping their own daughter. Just then Karan staggers into court and Santosh hugs him. Jhanvi turns to Ammaji and threatens her that if anything happens to her mother, she'll have to face dire consequences. Ammaji gets angry and raises her hand to slap her. Jhanvi catches hold of it, thus preventing herself from getting slapped.

She tells Ammaji that she is not Dia and that she must not repeat this mistake. She tells her that if she does, she will neither give respect to her age nor will she remember her mother's seek and sanskar.

PRECAP- Amba is in her last stages and she tells Jhanvi the truth about her birth and that she and Dia are not friends but sisters.

[THIS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx harsha

loved todays episode bcoz there was sia's topic in the dialogs and hav to c ammaji's face expressions really good and not to forget my fav.track it was matching to the situation .i just start singing with them

i cldnt watch at night bcozz of CRICKET fever but i am all right now .now chanda will change her color 😑.soo good of santhosh i was searching fr a person to receive DIA and it was filled .DIA's dialogs were good right???sia ki dusree jeeth πŸ₯³.it happened befre the leap that gajender had to face that situatin and chanda was the gavaii πŸ˜‰

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi thank u harsha di! Realy gud epi. Yes luvd sias journey told by dia so she knws abt her parents strugle n ya gud al wer gud lik rajver speak truth unknwingly janvi holds ammas hands karan alright....both girls happy n ya its sias 2nd victory as 1st is dias daring to speak.
fiddu-b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Am soooooo..... happy..... Jhanvi ke mast mast dialogues.... waiting to see today's episode....
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update...couldnt watch the whole episode yesterday due to the match😳
abbyluvscid thumbnail
thanks for the update! πŸ˜ƒ

today's episode was-

Now Rajveer himself agreed that he only committed the crime πŸ˜•

So much of glycerin was used only on Kaajal's mother!!πŸ˜’ Can't she do anything else other than weeping???πŸ€” But thank God that she stopped crying afterwards! πŸ˜†

I felt very bad for Avtar πŸ˜”'. He's really unlucky to have such a son!πŸ˜”

I'm really very proud of Dia πŸ˜ƒ''' hope she does not suffer in KN after this incident! πŸ€”(but still Avtar and Karan will save Dia)

Rajveer is finally in jail!!😈 Hope he returns as a changed person'..😳

I really went 😍😍😍when Jhanvi and Dia hugged each other'' felt quite emotional'.❀️

Chanda has crossed all limits 😑' she is overacting!

And the highlight of the episode- the 'Jhanvi-Ammaji clash' 😈😈!!!!! Ammaji deserved it 😈!! Yeh to sirf trailer tha Ammaji!! Picture to tab hai jab Jhanvi aapke ghar aayegi!!!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰

is alak chand alive??? just can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!
Edited by abbyluvscid - 13 years ago
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Harsha! Now Ammaji has seen Shaurya also a couple of times....and smart cookie that she is will put 2 and 2 2gether.
Cant believe they are killing Amba THIS SUCKS! And why the heck would Jhanvi move in with this family....Dia should just move out. Along with Avtar, Santosh and Karan. Nice family unit. Chanda is getting on my nerves! Someone please tell me what happened to Avtar's mom....its been so long I cant even remember her name now.
fiddu-b thumbnail
Avtar's mom has gone to some temple to pray 4 Dia...

But her continued absence is just too much... getting on my nerves. really missin her...
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Harsha!

Cricket fever so missed the episode - not that I should I have watched the match I was so bored! πŸ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Has Dia read Sia's diary or what? Hope she has the diary. It's weird you, never liked Sia much, but kind of feel bad when the ex-leads are treated badlyπŸ˜• Liked Dia's dialogue very much! And loved the sister hug and the song 😳
All in all a superb episode!
But the part is, India wonπŸ˜†πŸ₯³