Aana is des meri laado-an effort to appreciate wom

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
HI FRNDS!!! Dont u al feel dat d nw amma shud sing song : angana me utare jaise dup ki chidiya, akhiyon mein aise khele rup tera gudiya, sathi aur sangi, sakhi aur saheli, in sang khel lado meri............anna is des meri PYARI!. Why she shud diffrntiate nw??as amba too fought even bettr den hr sons!! Sia also tried her level best to change in dis process dey wud nevr hv reachd here unless d help of othr household so v n u can write here watevr u feel is der contribution! Do COMENT.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
D title is aana is des lado -an effort to appreciate women charactrs so do comment. N lets c wen amma respects hr house womens.....
lostforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

D title is aana is des lado -an effort to appreciate women charactrs so do comment. N lets c wen amma respects hr house womens.....

i agree
its time that she should realize what her own daughter did for her and how she was. also sia did lot of things for her household. sometimes i dont understand ammaji's behavior like at times she shows bit sympathy and love towards chanda and sometimes she is nice to santosh. also last season few times they showed having soft corner for amba????
Padmpriya thumbnail
Hi ya its true ammas behaviour is like mixd farming but mostly plantd by weeds. N one thng sia was one supportd by raghav who struggld hard to save their daughtrs
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup u r right dear and sia was soo determined and bold she almost had all the shades in her charecter unlike dia may b she would change now but it is janvi who will lead this fight

and not to frget the new track SHARYAA if he too turns his negitive shade then lots of "rona dhona"and all

the soap is almost i mean totally out of track changing veerpur was the challenge and now they have left it and into a delhi to spread there negitivity and

may b after the separation or AFTER the reliving of sharyaa's truth they will b back to veerpur
Padmpriya thumbnail
Hi ya dear! Nw its gonna very boring. N hope dey shud nt move to veerpur it wil b like just putng legs back frm n begining again frm startng point. Ya its sure janvi wil gve a tough fight.wen dia spoke in court against fly n rajveer i felt as if nw sias victory is near....!
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Hi ya dear! Nw its gonna very boring. N hope dey shud nt move to veerpur it wil b like just putng legs back frm n begining again frm startng point. Ya its sure janvi wil gve a tough fight.wen dia spoke in court against fly n rajveer i felt as if nw sias victory is near....!

i wonder with whom is SIA's diary 😕.did u c that vidio ???on wats uptv??it seems dia wanted to create a account here 😉 u will b loving it right ?
Padmpriya thumbnail
Wer here re? Ya il luv it. On wich channel yaar n wat shw? N i also wonder wid whom wil b dat diary may b amba??? N if its wit amma den wat na?
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well, ammaji is definitely proud of Amba. Her eyes were full of pride when Amba attacked Bhanupratap in the hospital to save Ammaji.

they both were fighting side by side........... & Ammaji even said to her " Jeeti Rahe! "