phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
DIA starts to reach her GOAL with KARAN bhayya and laterwill b taken her responsibility by her buaa (AMBA)AND then finnly she will reach hr final stage with her soalmate 😳SHAURYAA and then ever supported by her loving sister JANVI.here is she into a different world after overcomming her very first hurdle and nowwwww..........😍

she is aware of wat she is
she will know that her mother has presented her a beautiful gift of her life wen she knew that she no more can b with her and help guide her .her sister who was always beside her with her frm the very first even in her mom's womb .now that she knows that she is no more alone in this wrld she has a lifeline with her who has helped her to b wat she is now...
and now she hav to continue the CHAIN which her mother had started and then followed by AMBA .her mom has gifted them both a CHALLENGE of changing AMMAJI 's sotch fr wch she had left them togethr
now if they win the challenge they r going to change the mindset of ammaji and prov her that it was SIA who won it .👏

hope u all liked it .do comment .i knw i b came little dramatic which i always cant help😆
Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi lovely shovly dear! It realy touchd my heart. I felt as if im in der two daughtrs place. Im sure dis time dey ll win ovr ammaji n tel amma sia was always d one who tried to show hr correct path n hw amma only killd hr own daughtr, son etc..wat type of women she is na???nothng affect hr!
phoo_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Hi lovely shovly dear! It realy touchd my heart. I felt as if im in der two daughtrs place. Im sure dis time dey ll win ovr ammaji n tel amma sia was always d one who tried to show hr correct path n hw amma only killd hr own daughtr, son etc..wat type of women she is na???nothng affect hr!

he he he thanku thank u 😆frst one to comment dear 🤗

i am glad u liked it 😉
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't comment on other posts but like doing it here as Sia's character is very close to my heart.Ammaji can never change. the death of her son didn't change her so how do you think that the death of a daughter can in any way influence her????????????

But u are rigt if ever VKG changes her attitude because of jhanvi and dia,then it will first and foremost Sia's victory who sowed the seeds of this revolution and next it will Amba's whose courage stood along with Sia's ideals
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago
phoo_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

I don't comment on other posts but like doing it here as Sia's character is very close to my heart.Ammaji can never change. the death of her son didn't change her so how do you think that the death of a daughter can in any way influence her????????????

But u are rigt if ever VKG changes her attitude because of jhanvi and dia,then it will first and foremost Sia's victory who sowed the seeds of this revolution and next it will Amba's whose courage stood along with Sia's ideals

if i can c u here ony if there is some topic for SIA then i will do as many as possible 😆.i never xpected u here, i am very happy to c u back 🤗.and thats so nice of u .wen i saw u r post i tried to recheck whether it is ony Ui am really surprised🤗.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi anu n sangeetha di! Realy dis show is losing its many of viewers only becz of sum stupid tracks. At first rasia n nw amba....! N do cum to chit chat wid us di! Anu u ofcourse!
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jhanvi has the blood of Raghav & SIa............. plus she was raised by Amba!

so a lot of things are to be expected...........

Dia will become more & more tough...........

Shaurya track.......... it might begin soon....
phoo_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight007

Jhanvi has the blood of Raghav & SIa............. plus she was raised by Amba!

so a lot of things are to be expected...........

Dia will become more & more tough...........

Shaurya track.......... it might begin soon....

hope to c him fast but not in negitive shade😉
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not that I will post only on the messages about Sia😃.Its just that I have lost interest in the show.people are leaving the show one by one,I mean the ones that matter-raghav and sia first then Shikha now and sheela chachi is nowhere to be seen.the show has been diluted and I cannot stand the new storyline which seems very ordinary (not the laado we all know).I have been busy and will try to chit chat with both of you😊
phoo_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Not that I will post only on the messages about Sia😃.Its just that I have lost interest in the show.people are leaving the show one by one,I mean the ones that matter-raghav and sia first then Shikha now and sheela chachi is nowhere to be seen.the show has been diluted and I cannot stand the new storyline which seems very ordinary (not the laado we all know).I have been busy and will try to chit chat with both of you😊

no no i was joking and u r right i lost alllllllll intrest in the show bcoz these sibblings of RaSia r to unite i am catching the show😉..otherwise it is🤢.shika chachi everything is out of track .🥱