Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ya !why afraid amma shud accept hr anyway.yes v al r sad by her death.
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Maybe she was sad or maybe she wasn't. Who knows? Though, Ammaji does love Amba a lot and I'm sure her death will be a bigger shock than the revelation of Jhanvi & Dia to Ammaji 😕
Coming to, how the girls will manage this, Well, as you said, Dia is used to all this, but now after everything that happened in court, Ammaji will make her life a living hell, I guess. But Jhanvi won't let this happen, Dia suffered already a lot, now she's getting more support 😉 And don't worry about Jhanvi (I don't), because between Dia and Jhanvi there is a big difference. As Dia always obey to Ammaji and can't get one word out of her mouth in front of her (that's why I was really proud of her, yesterday 😊), Jhanvi won't do this. She won't obey to Ammaji and accep any injustice from Ammaji, as Dia does. As I wrote in one of my posts, she was raised by the lioness and the daughter of our lioness won't get small in front of Ammaji, she'll bite 😛
About Jhanvi's independence, it doesn't matter, if anyone in the family supports her or not. After all she's Jhanvi and she won't accept it, if anyone tries to take her independence (meaning her life style) from her, that's not, what she learned from Amba 😉 And maybe Dia will learn something from her sister and becoming bolder and stronger, who knows? 😆

😆 hope Dia becomes bold!! and i really loved Dia when she gave the testimony! and of course, its Amba who has brought up Jhanvi 😃😃 Jhanvi won't succumb to Ammaji and co's pressures 😃
😆
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think shock of Amba's death will change ammaji a bit.............. she will not as dreadful as before.

Dia-Jhanvi-Karan-Santosh-Avatar ------------- Famous Five!⭐️

Edited by darkknight007 - 13 years ago