Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi frnds 2day sbs shwd abt ambas death how she cums in n falls down as she gave tough fight n this process got hurt harshly by ammas goons. By lukng at hr evryne is shokd (amma).she kneels n dia hold hr one hand n janvi d othr. Amba tels al truth n asks janvi to continue d fight dat sia n amba fought to make amma change hr vichar! As amba dies janvi proceeds to amma n shouts fr wich amma rasies hr hand to beat janvi n janvi just hold hr hand n al r shokd. I just felt very sad to c amba n happy to c janvi s fire. Do comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnx for the update................... is not Ammaji sad after Amba's death?
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree dark night ammaji is patar dil
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the info... feeling very sad for Jhanvi... no one in the family will be there to support her independently except Avtar...😭😭😭😭😭 by the way, what is sbs?
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sbs means saas bhau aur sajiz wich cums on star news. I dont thnk shes dat much sad as she raisd her hand to beat janvi so sad fr both girls
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing!!!
yeh ammaji kis mitti ki bani hai??!!! her daughter dies,in front of her eyes,all thanks to the work of her goons' handiwork and she raises her hand to hit jahnvi who pointed it out to her...such a pathetic condition jahnvi and dia are in now...
abbyluvscid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Sbs means saas bhau aur sajiz wich cums on star news. I dont thnk shes dat much sad as she raisd her hand to beat janvi so sad fr both girls

oh... thanks 😊 yeah.. ammaji cannot be much sad.... don't know how will Dia and Jhanvi manage? Dia is used to all this but Jhanvi????????😲
abbyluvscid thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash91

thanks for sharing!!!
yeh ammaji kis mitti ki bani hai??!!! her daughter dies,in front of her eyes,all thanks to the work of her goons' handiwork and she raises her hand to hit jahnvi who pointed it out to her...such a pathetic condition jahnvi and dia are in now...

ammaji mein to feelings hi nahi hain!! 😡
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abbyluvscid

oh... thanks 😊 yeah.. ammaji cannot be much sad.... don't know how will Dia and Jhanvi manage? Dia is used to all this but Jhanvi????????😲

Maybe she was sad or maybe she wasn't. Who knows? Though, Ammaji does love Amba a lot and I'm sure her death will be a bigger shock than the revelation of Jhanvi & Dia to Ammaji 😕
Coming to, how the girls will manage this, Well, as you said, Dia is used to all this, but now after everything that happened in court, Ammaji will make her life a living hell, I guess. But Jhanvi won't let this happen, Dia suffered already a lot, now she's getting more support 😉 And don't worry about Jhanvi (I don't), because between Dia and Jhanvi there is a big difference. As Dia always obey to Ammaji and can't get one word out of her mouth in front of her (that's why I was really proud of her, yesterday Smile), Jhanvi won't do this. She won't obey to Ammaji and accep any injustice from Ammaji, as Dia does. As I wrote in one of my posts, she was raised by the lioness and the daughter of our lioness won't get small in front of Ammaji, she'll bite 😛
About Jhanvi's independence, it doesn't matter, if anyone in the family supports her or not. After all she's Jhanvi and she won't accept it, if anyone tries to take her independence (meaning her life style) from her, that's not, what she learned from Amba 😉 And maybe Dia will learn something from her sister and becoming bolder and stronger, who knows? 😆
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
sakshi gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya but yar m very sad dat amba died......i hope ammaji shld accept jhanvi....