Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have a feeling that Jhanvi will go to KN to avenge her mother's deathπŸ˜•
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laado_007

I have a feeling that Jhanvi will go to KN to avenge her mother's deathπŸ˜•

Me too πŸ˜• But truth to be said, I want her to fight against Ammaji and her two dogs, especially for her mother. They so deserve this, after all, Ammaji is to blame for Amba's death. I hope, Jhaniv can teach them a lesson, they won't forget for their lives, it's high time, that someone does.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wish janvi all the best when eva she take a strong step like she is sia's daughter so i think and ofcourse hope that she will beat amma ji
Edited by dv_freak - 13 years ago
460091 thumbnail
she can still earn her livelihood through that wedding planning and live
in that house as well.....isme koi sochne wali baat nahi hai but hamare writers ko toh yeh sujhega hi nahi....dimaag mein no batti dats y
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am sure janvi is going to next sia and she will fight against ammaji
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuu2010

i am sure janvi is going to next sia and she will fight against ammaji

Hey, yaar! πŸ˜†
Long not seen, here πŸ˜‰ Yeah, she'll fight against Ammaji as both her mothers did πŸ˜†
Thanks guys, for all your responds! 😳 Glad to see, that most of us want the same thing πŸ˜† In court Jhanvi already gave it to Ammaji (how I loved this scene! πŸ˜‰) and now I hope she doesn't give up! πŸ˜‰ Anyone saw the new promo? 'cause, now I'm sure, she'll just live in KN for Dia's sake and beside that, will rebell against Ammaji and her choti sauch 😳
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have not seen the new promo..........

Jhanvi not living at KN?
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How do u think Sheela Chachi is going to react when she comes to hear about all these?πŸ˜•
Hesperus thumbnail

Don't know πŸ˜• Sheela Chachi might try to speak with Ammaji about Jhanvi, telling her that Jhanvi isn't only the daughter of her laadla Raghav, but was raised by Amba etc... But more, I don't think she'll do πŸ˜• Avtar will be the one helping Jhanvi and Dia, as he said to Jahnvi (yesterday) he's her Chacha and won't let anything happen to her. So, he'll probably bring her to KN or Jhanvi pops up herself, because she doesn't want Dia to suffer any more.

Aww, but yesterday's episode was just 😭 Dia only had to free her had from Ammaji's grip, just to show a bit will and she would have been with Jahnvi now (as she wanted to go with her) 😭

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she will take out dia from there