Jhanvi after Amba's death

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys! 😊
After reading the article about Amba's death, I wonder, what Jhanvi will do. If the article is to be trusted, Jhanvi will start to live in KN und that's bothering me a bit Because, I think Jhanvi has an idea about Ammaji's plan to kidnap Dia and she knows, that Amba went to save Dia. So, the blame for Amba's death would be somehow on Ammaji, wouldn't it? Well, even if Ammaji doesn't kill her on her own (she wouldn't ever be able to do so), the goons, with whom Amba is fighting, were sent from Ammaji and Joginder, so therefore she is to blame for the death of her daughter. That's my opinion and in Jhaniv's position I would probably think like that.
And coming to being in Jhaniv's position, I wouldn't be able to forgive Ammaji, just because now I know, that she's my grandmother etc... I think, the only reason for Jhanvi to live in KN will be Dia, as she is her twin sister and Jhanvi wouldn't want her to suffer any longer in this family. And well, after living with the whole family, Jhanvi won't start to obey Ammaji; no way! Besides, I don't want her to do so, she should fight against Ammaji and show her, that she isn't like Dia, who is (sorry, but it's true) a chuhi/mouse. She was brought up as the daughter of the lioness, we all love a lot, and should show this.
What do you guys think on this matter? Should Jhanvi forgive Ammaji (that easily)? Should she fight against Ammaji and co.?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jhanvi will not forgive Ammaji-Joginder. She will of course live at KN. & will reform Dia.

I think she is going to be the new Sia. I would be eager to see what will Ragini do. She's....... well, Dabangg!!!!!!!!

It will be interesting to see the interactions between the twins & Ragini. I don't think they will get along in all matters.

Another thing has come to my mind............. just my guess though. This track might go back to Veerpur ------ frm where it all started.

& Bhanupratap is yet to arrive. So Shaurya-Dia track would be interesting too.........
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think Jhanvi will move in KN!
And forgiving ammaji.... seems too unlikely!
She lost her mother!🤔
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I thnk janvi wil 1st get very sad of hr mothrs death n den as amba tels abt twins shel start to thnk of her sis wen aftr going to kn shel c dias impositions placd on board n try to find out cause n shel gve amma gud fight. I can say amma saw glimse of fire in dia, but ful of sia n amba in janvi.
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
i think jhanvi and dia shud blame ammmaji for their parents and amba's death.ammaji loved both amba and raghav.but she treied to harm dia and raghav went and saved her and now she made goons to kidnap dia and amba went and saved and got hurt in the process.ammaji is losing her kids by trying to harm girls.if she doesnt stop this sonn she will loose her rest of the sons too.
i think its good jhanvi will move to kn becosafter rajveer being sent to jail chanda will be bad towards dia and dia will need all the love and support she could get.jhanvi can also support her when ammaji will find about her and shaurya
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jhanvi will certainly have a tough time in KN.... no one is there to support her independently except Avtar....
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
im sure jahnvi is strong enough to tackle any issues at ammaji's place...she definitely wont forgive ammaji for amba's death...i guess she'll stick by amba's last words and bring out some reform in ammaji's principles...and during all this, i hope to see some positive changes in dia too...would love to see jahnvi-dia taking place of sia...
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abbyluvscid

Jhanvi will certainly have a tough time in KN.... no one is there to support her independently except Avtar....

There is Karan Bhaiya too..........😊
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darkknight007

Jhanvi will not forgive Ammaji-Joginder. She will of course live at KN. & will reform Dia.

I think she is going to be the new Sia. I would be eager to see what will Ragini do. She's....... well, Dabangg!!!!!!!!

It will be interesting to see the interactions between the twins & Ragini. I don't think they will get along in all matters.

Another thing has come to my mind............. just my guess though. This track might go back to Veerpur ------ frm where it all started.

& Bhanupratap is yet to arrive. So Shaurya-Dia track would be interesting too.........

janvi and SK in dabbang : dia as girl in dabbang
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight007

There is Karan Bhaiya too..........😊

oh ya!!! i forgot about him!!! 😕😕 anyways thanks for reminding 😃😃