Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont wnt AMBA to die ... i started lovingg her soooo much ... she is sooo prettyy n her smile wd dimpless is just amazingggg !
ryt now im really luking forward to shaurya takn dia to court coz dats wen we will get to c SD scene <3 <3
hw i wished i shd hv watched NAIDL frm season 1 ... :-(
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_kriya

i dont wnt AMBA to die ... i started lovingg her soooo much ... she is sooo prettyy n her smile wd dimpless is just amazingggg !

ryt now im really luking forward to shaurya takn dia to court coz dats wen we will get to c SD scene <3 <3

If you like Amba post leap, you would have LOVED her pre leap! She was dacoit who came to Ammaji's house for revenge. If you are interested, you can watch the episodes form April 14th 2010 to June 11th 2010. They are my favourite episodes!! She made her come back in the Dec 7th episode.
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

I don't know why these people have an affinity toward Thursday as the death day😕 Jhoomer died in a Thursday episode and so did Sia and now Amba! LOL!

LOL!! didn't notice that!
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_kriya

even me!! 😭😭😭 i love her too! but i think only her death can convince her exit.... Just like when Tasha left CID, its now Amba leaving NAIDL 😭😭 but its ok........ wish her a very happy married life ahead! 😊 (though we'll miss her a lot!)

i also wish to see the pre-leap episodes!! golden days of Amba!!