Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Mostly i thnk it wil b ambas death. But evrtng mentiond abve wil upset her but as it is askd most i thnk so. As amma may b against girls but she luvs hers own daughtr wich v knw frm wen she savd her durng birth n frm bros....wat u feel dear!
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She might be the most unwanted mother ....
But she is a mother and I am certain.... she'll miss Amba!

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Frankly spaeaking, I don't know😕 That's why I din't vote😆
Any normal mother will be most upset by her daughter's death, but Ammaji is a little loose in the upstaris. So probably she'll be more upset on discovering Jhanvi's identity and Rajveer imprisonment🤢😕
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
all of them but mostly Amba's death
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laado_007

Any normal mother will be most upset by her daughter's death, but Ammaji is a little loose in the upstaris. So probably she'll be more upset on discovering Jhanvi's identity and Rajveer imprisonment🤢😕

no sh'll get bad at dia and say if she didn't testify in court nothing like this would happen...
such as ...
her daughter's death
Jhanvi's identity
Rajveer imprisonment
Confused
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopehot

no sh'll get bad at dia and say if she didn't testify in court nothing like this would happen...

such as ...
her daughter's death
Jhanvi's identity
Rajveer imprisonment
😕

🤣 I love your answer😆
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya harsha! Ans is realy intrestng. This is wat amma has been doing. It continues to B AMMAS PAST PRESENT N FUTURE. wat wud b intrestng is how she wud react to d fact janvi is brought up by none othr than amba.....! Amba knws karate na how she got hurt i wud realy watch....but aftr rasia i luvd amba....!
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

muje na koye farak nahi padtha i am sooooooooo happy to c ammaji in this typical position and the best part is she wont understand fr wch reason she should cry 😈.i knw i and my evil thots but ye b mein ne iss ammaji se heeee seekha 😆😆muje na kahi deno ki baadh ithana kusheee ho rahe hai leap ki pahele bas SIA hi usko parshaan karthi hai aab tho do do pothe hai usko parshhaan karne keliye .aur hamaara karan b tho haii😆😆😆
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i dont know what to vote for since im a bit confused...normally any mother would be more upset with news of her daughter's death...or she would be proud that she got a grand daughter like jahnvi in exchange to a grandson like rajveer...but here its ammaji!!! its unpredictable to say whats going on in her mind..